Ch. 2 The Weirdo on Maple Street

Back at Mikes they were in the basement, (Y/N) kept close to the girl as she kept an arm around the small boy protectively.

"Umm so how do you guys know each other?" Dustin asked, "Sissy.." (Y/N) mumbled quietly.
"Brother. Twin." Eleven said in her broken english.

The 3 then started firing off random and some more than other stupid questions.

They then got her some clothes along with (Y/N) some since he was still in the drenched hoodie, he let his twin go as she got up to undress and the 3 quickly yelled at her and escorted her to the bathroom.

Now looking at the smaller boy in the larger hoodie, Mike then tried to get the hoodie off of the boy, to him and his friends shock he screamed at them the lights flicking rabidly as they quickly backed off. Eleven ran out dressed and over to him quickly hugging him and laid his head on her chest and he slowly quieted as he listened to her heartbeat and slowly closed his eyes. He felt tears form and clung to his sister crying.
"We need to get that off him before he gets sick!"

Eleven gently ran her fingers through (Y/N)s curly (h/c) hair and said softly to him the others not hearing, "Let, safe.."
The boy was hesitant but very slowly went and removed the hoodie then changed setting the wet clothers aside but held onto the hoodie. He walked out but he didn't trust either of the 3 with it. So he went to the one he would absolutely trust as he went upstairs and to Nancys room the 4 leaving him to go do whatever he was to do.

"Geeze..I feel so bad..he's probably going to Nancy, let's get you situated El." Mike smiled kindly, "Whatever I'm heading home."
Lucas soon headed off followed later by Dustin.

The boy now infront of the white door gently did his secret knock him and Nancy had come up with. She got up from her bed and recognizing it was quicker to open it. She looked down ay the boy and frowned softly as she looked at the hoodie a little confused, "Its..Wills..trust you..wash it.." the (h/c)-ette spoke softly looking up at her.

Nancy gave a soft understanding smile and nodded taking it and took his small hand going to the laundry room. They together put it in the dryer and on delicate and they sat to wait.
"You wanna talk about what happened bud?..I won't tell cheif unless absolutely necessary.."
She promised smiling softly.

(Y/N) thought for a moment then nodded.

"Me and Will..biking home.." he got out in a whisper but the older could hear him clearly in the quiet space.
"Something on the road..spooked we swerved and Will fell off his bike...then together on mine we then got to his place..we knew it was following..we ran in the house..and locked the door..tried call but phone wouldn't work..it unlocked the door somehow..we ran to the shed and grabbed and load the gun..Will stood beside me as we held it..suddenly the light in there got brighter and brighter...and I had to cover my eyes but I..I saw it..t..the monster....it took him..but I don't know where..." he whispered quietly whimpering as tears fell down his cheeks.

Nancy was in absolute shock. She wanted to believe him, truly she did, but it all sounded too unrealistic to be true. So she just hugged him giving him comfort.

After some time the dryer dinged and they got the hoodie and the boy put it back on. After hugging Nancy he ran back to the basement to his sister.

He went and sat with her again and smiled softly. She gave a warm smile back and after Mike told them goodnight the two soon fell asleep despite the thunder,
(Y/N) sleeping peacefully for the first time in a while since Will had been taken.