035 "Alive and..Well?"

[A/N: Swears will be tossed around in this chapter and there will be some triggers and violence. ]

{Your P

{Your P.O.V.}

I had slapped Charlotte across the face.

'I slapped someone...I slapped a famous person, I SLAPPED A BITCH!'

Charlotte felt her face left cheek, she scrunched up her face, It seemed full of rage.

"Y/n!" Killua said, he was shocked, I wasn't surprised about that.

"I'm sorry, but it's gotten real personal, Killua." I said to him, I don't regret slapping her, she deserved it.

"You bitch!" Charlotte yelled, we both were mad, Charlotte smacked me back.

"Hey, you're interrupting my game! Can't you just find someone better than Killua and leave them alone?" Shinoya yelled, she put her phone in her bag and set her bag down.

"Shut the hell up bitch." Charlotte sneered.

"No thank you." Shinoya replied back, she walked up to Charlotte and flicked her nose.

Charlotte covered her nose after and kicked Shinoya's knee, Shinoya tumbled backwards.

Charlotte went after me now, she tackled me to the ground and tried ripping out my hair, I tugged on her ear with my left hand and pulled her hair with my right.

[A/N: if you don't have hair then please pretend you have a wig or something-]

"You're a crazy bitch!" Killua said and pulled Charlotte off me.

I got up and quickly knocked Charlotte down, I didn't pull her hair, I slapped her. She screamed in pain and I soon felt a sharp pain in my arm.

'Did she bite me?'

"Fuck you bitch!" I yelled at her, I was in pain too, I tried twisting her arm behind her back.

"Ow stop that you whore!" Charlotte replied, Killua couldn't stop this at all, he didn't wanna lay a hand on a girl the wrong way.

"Y/N THE COPS ARE HERE!" Akemi screamed, I turned and saw Akemi, Gon and Tenny run up to me.

'HOLY F-'

Killua grabbed my hand and we both started running away, Akemi and Gon were holding our bags and the group ran down a street.

"We'd really love to stay and chat but your ride appears to be here-!" I said to Charlotte who was now panicking as well.

There was two police cars, "I already called someone to pick us up." Gon explained as the six of us ran down a crowded street.

"Who?" Killua asked, he was panting while we ran.

"Leorio!" Gon said, he seemed happy enough to be speaking at least.

"You're nuts you know that?" Tenny said while running.