054 "Gorgeous Night."

Killua's hands were wrapped around your waist as he greeted you, he had already missed being by your side

The two of you had very different roles; the only time you two would on the stage together was when everyone gathered around at the end to take photos.

{Your P

{Your P.O.V.}

"Gosh I'm hungry!" Akemi silently whined and stretched her back.

Killua let me go and stood by my side "I'm sure we can eat snacks, as long as they don't stain the costumes I assume." He questioned as the three of us walked back stage in the dressing room.

The girls dressing room was bigger than the boys, the only time the boys were in there was when everyone was eating.

"Ah this play sucks." Tenny said casually while he laid back on his chair.

"To you. I on the other hand love it so so much." Akemi said with a devilish grin.

"It's because you get to see him suffer, huh?" Shinoya answered as she walked up to us.

Akemi couldn't stop giggling at Tenny because of his mermaid costume, the group sat in a circle. The only person to have a chair was Tenny, because the rest of the seats were taken by the adults.

"We have about five minutes left, I think this play has been going pretty smoothly so far." Gon said as he gave everyone a positive smile.

"Yeah, but it all really doesn't matter until the ending part. A show or movie can be so satisfying throughout the story; but it seems it really depends on how the story ends. If the story doesn't have a certain ending the people are looking for then the entire story is pointless...well unless there's certain parts that people enjoy enough." Killua explained.

"Can we not think about that right now?" I said and gave a weak smile, I wasn't sure if the whole switching parts idea would fly with Ms.Tayana.

"Oh sure, my bad." Killua replied and scratched his head with a pouting expression.

"I'm going to need the sea witch, Ariel, the prince and crewmembers!" Ms.Tayana called.

"I guess it's time for us to get back on set." Killua sighed and looked at Tenny.