Chapter one

WARNING: This is not Rated SPG but I would like to inform you that there are might be a lot of grammatical errors, typos. And I hope you'll understand, thank you!

Chapter 1

Elisha's POV.

          Ellisha Callista Alforja or you could call me Eli for short, and I am 17 years of age, unlike other people I liked being called by my second name, but I think they love to call me 'Eli' more. but those people who almost know half of my story call me Callista or Alli .

"Callista, you're too young for this, c'mon let's get you home, magagalit sa akin ang mama mo" the lady in her late thirties says. By the way, She is Mrs.April R. Branson- I mean Future Mrs. Branson, today kasi nasa isang hotel kami, we're sitting on the carpet and chilling out, and drinking, cuz we're celebrating her upcoming 2nd wedding, it's actually a long story but to cut the long story short, nag hiwalay na sila nung First husband niya and it took long years para ma process yung annulment papers nila, now back to the present, well we are not alone, andito din yung ibang student ni Teacher April, yes she is a teacher, our Music teacher actually. We all got close kasi, and we all treated each other as a family, and instead na kami ang mag play sa wedding niya, kami pa ang naging abay niya sa kasal, though we will sing a song to them sa reception. And now, she want us to go home, me rather, well I can't blame her, There are a lot of alcoholic drinks here and I'm only 17 years old which is I'm not yet legal to drink this, though my parents let me.

"Hindi yan, mader. I already ask permission na we will sleep here, though she scolded me first, before allowing me to come here and have a sleepover with all of you." I always call her mader cuz, she is like my second mother, though I first call her mom, kasi may acronym na Mother of music, so I called her that but then it is a little bit... you know? kasi I also call my mother as mom too.

"Alli, kasi we are going to drink eh-" she is Aira Leigh Cruz, she is my friend and we are also a classmate or schoolmate rather to teacher April, and she is one year older than me, kaya she is already legal na to drink liquor, though she is not the type na mahilig uminom ng mga alcoholic drinks, minsan lang. Though she already saw me drinking liquor and I think I made her worry last time I get drunk.

"So? You all know naman na, umiinom din ako, and I promise! Di ako mag lalasing!" I confidently said to them, and they just rolled their eyes on me.

" Ay nako, callista. Wag ako ah. Ilang times mo na sinabe yan. the last time you went drunk is that you're soooo noisy to the point na halos di kami nakatulog ng maayos sa condo ko" Akhira said in a monotone voice, like she was so bored. She is Akhira Jaine Lopez, my best friend and also my schoolmate in Teacher April's class and also my Classmate too in Ateneo University. taray diba? 

"And Di ka rin pwede mag lasing ngayon kasi tomorrow is my wedding" Teacher April said that made me smile at her teasingly

"Asuuuuss! Excited ka na mader no? Excited na yan ma ikasal sa best friend niyaaa! Ayiieeee!" I teased her and my friends also follow and that made her smile na parang kinikilig, sino ba naman ang hindi

"Psshhhht! Tahimik! Kayo talaga" Napailing si Teacher April at sumimsim sa soju niya. Yep! Mahilig kasi ako sa soju at soju yung lagi kong binibili or  pinapabili sa kanya, though may wine naman dito, anyways after niyang naubos yung isang maliit na baso na may laman na soju ay kinuha ko na ito

" Oppss! It's your wedding tomorrow kaya ikaw ang bawal uminom!" I laughed at her and she just rolled her eyes on me at binawi ang baso but of course I didn't let her.