𝟷𝟾 | 𝚁

A/N: Read at ur own risk 👀

Hongjoong laughed. 'Oh please. I've known you for long enough to know that you never relinquish being in charge.'

'You forget so soon, Joong, that Seonghwa here is our guest tonight.'

Seonghwa felt Yeosang lift off of him, leaving him cold where his body had once been. But before he could linger, hoping he would return, Seonghwa suddenly felt himself being pulled forward, dragged up the bed. He scrambled to keep up, listening to Hongjoong chuckling somewhere in front of him.

'It looks so good watching you drag him like that,' Hongjoong murmured, puffing his vape and blowing tendrils of smoke into the room.

Seonghwa groaned a little as Yeosang somewhat roughly forced him to sit back over his heels. It was uncomfortable, but dear god, he was ready to do anything the man asked of him.

But that didn't stop Seonghwa from flashing back to the countless other times Yeosang had deliberately flaunted his power and control over him...

He did it to intimidate him, and it was working.

Flustered and feeling himself start to throb, Seonghwa let a shaky breath from his lips as Yeosang wrapped a silky fabric around his neck, drawing him forward until he lost balance, and rammed into someone's chest.

His mouth filled with fabric and his hair grated against a chin, and as Hongjoong spoke from somewhere further away, Seonghwa realised this was Yeosang's chest...

'I still cannot believe you just about have him on a leash,' Hongjoong purred. 'It's hard to remember the man who fucked me so hard in that bathroom...'

Seonghwa gulped...

But as a hand suddenly ran its way into his pants and grabbed at his hard length, he spluttered.

'Mmmh, do you feel good?' Yeosang whispered against his head next to his ear.

Seonghwa gulped. 'M- mhm,' he whimpered, attempting to nod against him.

He heard Hongjoong laugh, but didn't detect the same reaction from Yeosang. Instead, he was met with the dark words 'You wish you could see?' as he trailed his fingers over his blindfold.

Seonghwa nodded frantically, shuffling a little as his shoulders pulled from being restrained so tightly.

'Aww, darling,' Yeosang purred, feathering his lips over his skin. 'Do you want to see as I eat out Joong and make him cum on my tongue?'

Seonghwa's eyes widened under the blindfold, and as his eyelashes crinkled against the fabric, he choked.

And Hongjoong laughed. 'So innocent,' he chuckled.

But Yeosang hushed him. 'You'd be surprised,' he whispered.

And he was right.

Seonghwa nodded determinedly. He would do just about anything Yeosang asked of him, driven by pure impulsion to keep up with his wild fantasies.

And the moment he felt gentle fingers trail his cheeks, outlining his jaw and below the blindfold, teasing him, his pulse spiked.

'Sang you're going to drive the poor thing mad,' Hongjoong chuckled, before suddenly Seonghwa felt the bed move a little as Hongjoong crawled over.

Seonghwa swallowed back his nerves determinedly.

'Jealous yet?' Yeosang purred against him, turning his head so that Seonghwa's lips met his soft cheek.