Inna the Spoiler!

(Credit to The Loud House-No Spoilers Episode)

Inna is on the sofa with her cat Gucci who is blinking to her through a looking hole. She gasps of Gucci blinking, "OMGosh! What does that mean?" she asked. While Inna is staring at Gucci, Andy is viewing them through a periscope. He retracts it and heads into her fairy themed bedroom where the rest of his friends besides Jake are. "Okay, Inna should be occupied for a while. I told her she can communicate with Gucci by blinking." said Andy to everyone. Lilith bangs her shoe gavel, "I call this meeting to order! We've tried throwing a few surprise parties for everyone but it's always gone wrong. And we all know why. Or should I say, Inna!" said Lilith.

(Flashback to one surprise party.)

CC is watching from the door's window and gets down. "Okay, she's coming. Everyone hide." said Jake. Andy, Jake, CC, Lonny, hide. Inna is outside with a party hat and a present and Lilith walks up to the door. "Inna  what are you doing?" asked Lilith. "Shh! I'm hiding for your surprise party." Inna answered. Everyone inside groans at the spoiler. 

(Flashback to another ruined surprise) 

 Jinxx wad looking angry and holding something. "Everyone, I am perplexed as to why I have just received an invitation to my own surprise birthday party." he said. "Oh! I sent that. I wanted to make sure you'd be there." Inna said. Lilith shuts her up and the others groan in disappointment.

(Switch to another flashback) 

Inna was  talking to Andy and holding dresses. "Andy, should I wear the pink or blue dress to your surprise party?" Andy gets upset, "INNA!" he cried. Inna got clueless, "What?" she asked.  Then CC enters wearing two yellow and brown striped party hats. "I PINK you just BLUE the surprise!" he said and laughs, "Get it? But seriously, you ruined it."

(End flashbacks)

"Well, this year, we want to throw a surprise party for Jake which means, as much as we love him, we have to keep Inna out of it." Lilith continued and shows a card of her cleaning up, "Okay, guys, let me break it down for you. I'll do the cleaning." next,  she switches to a card of  CC with treats, "CC is on food." then, switches to a card of Jinxx with balloons and streamers, " Jinxx will do the decorations." and switches to a card of Jake and Lonny leaving the house, "And Lonny will get Jake out of the house." Lilith said. 

"What about me? What's my job?" asked Andy. "You have the most important job of all." she replied and switches to a card of Inna with a caption that says "Just make Andy do it". and continues saying, "You have to keep Inna distracted till Jake comes home. If she's coming our way, just yell a code word. Let's make it 'daffodil'"  Andy replies "Uh, can it be something cooler? Like serpent or quasar or-" and gets cut off by Inna coming in and the others scream, as does Inna. "Is this how we're saying hello now? I like it! Don't mind me. Just getting my polish." said Inna and grabs her pink unicorn nail polish, "Goose blinked that he wants me to do his nails. Oh, by the way, while I have you guys, it's Jake's birthday today! I was thinking we should throw her one of our famous BFF surprise parties. If everyone agrees, I'll go tell him right now!" she said. "Uh, actually, I don't think Jake wants a party this year. Let's just keep it low-key." Lilith said. "Definitely. Low-key." joined Lonny. "Uh, hey, Inna, while you're here, I have some urgent fashion questions for you." Andy said to Inna. While Andy has Inna distracted, the rest of their friends sneak out of the room. "Inna, all fashion questions are urgent." explained Inna.

Downstairs, the gang see Lonny and Jake leaving. Lonny starts acting, "Okay, guys  we're leaving now! I'm taking Jake shopping because I love to shop!" he said then goes out the door, winks to them, and closes the door.