DON'T YOU REMEMBER

CONTENT WARNING

EXPLICIT. Please don't read if you're a minor, or if you're uncomfortable with this theme.

***

Last time he checked, he was feeling betrayed and he had retaliated so easily. Last time she checked, she was angry and she had slapped him in the face.

There were a lot of strong words thrown into each other. Seri remembered wanting to slap him over and over just so she could get even, just so she could inflict the same level of pain that he caused her for the past few weeks. Yet when he took her lips to his, the assemblywoman realized that maybe it was never really about the anger— it was about the hurt.

Because if she was really angry, why would she find comfort in the company of his lips? Why would she pull him back closer when he came up for air?

She didn't know how it happened. All she knew was that she wanted it, probably as much as he wanted it too.

One of the million things that they both hated was the fact that they could ruin the other in so many ways but when they look at each other like this— they would instantly know.

Jeong Hyeok began quickly unbuttoning her blouse while she laid on his bed, urging him by deepening the kiss that they both refused to get out of. She arched her body and his hands fumbled, and a few times he could've sworn he just wanted to rip the material out of her.

She bit his lip so hard she could faintly taste blood on their kiss, her head spinning because of the scent that was so unique to Ri Jeong Hyeok. He smelled like the best decision you'll ever make on a Friday night— like the first whiff from a vodka bottle that you'll willingly drink despite knowing it would knock you down sometime later. 

When the man successfully undressed her, leaving her on with her white bra and pencil skirt, he brushed his palm on his own face, checking if he was awake or yet living another fantasy dream.

He took a good look at her, and Seri met his fiery gaze with her own. The next thing she knew, he was burying his face on the crook of her neck, licking the expanse, turning her on more. He alternated with sucking the sensitive parts and she wished that moment would go on forever.

The way she moaned "Jeong Hyeok..." on his earlobes was enough to wipe away the tiniest shred of self-control left in his body. Her moan was breathy, and he knew that moan alone could make him an eternal willing addict.

His kisses were intoxicating and her moans were bringing him such high.

Jeong Hyeok's hand landed on her body, touching her in places she yearned to be touched, torturing her by alternating between soft touches by the tip of his finger to sensual palming of his hand.

She was so beautiful, moaning his name like this.

It wasn't the first time Jeong Hyeok held Seri like he was holding her now. The first time, he admired every part of her. The second time, he loved every part of her. The third time, he memorized every part of her. And today as he held her body once again after a few years, he would surely admire it, love it, and memorize it again all at the same time.

His hands had a life of their own, unhooking the bra clasp in front of her chest to unravel her again. Seri saw the fire and lust in his eyes and her own shoot up to the roof. He traced the outline of her breast before kneading it, rolling his fingers to stimulate her pinkish peak.

When he took her breast into his mouth, all the points in their scoreboard ceased to matter, as they were both transported back to square one. They knew they could never get over this. Seri could feel his tongue on her breast, licking her as he kneaded the other one, and it was bringing her a sudden rush of ecstasy.