Chapter 1

"Hey, Nat, wait up!" Minsy was trying to catch up with her speed.

"Do you even know the meaning of walking or slowing down? Gosh!"

Natalie Tucker was a cheerful girl. She loved to make friends and hated backstabbers. She had more guy friends compared to girlfriends which didn't seem weird to her. But, to others it did. Her friends began betraying her and her life went down to the drains for some time till she got a letter to enter college. Her parents blamed her for what happened and running away from problems never created any solutions. The only thing God left her with was her two best buddies who were there for her no matter what.

It was the moment she faced more betrayal from her new college friends that she changed to a total different person. She didn't have any good friends for the matter in her new place. She had normal friends.

She was getting used to being back stabbed almost all the time and lost trust in anyone. She lost faith in relationships which dragged her into shit hole in her past and the horrifying memories she would prefer to forget.

Turned into a new leaf, Natalie went to college with a mission to finish her Bachelor with Hons. It was the same time she wanted so much to give herself a second chance but her mind never allowed her to do so. She went beyond sanity to find her true love and she ended up in nothing more than trouble.

The depression she went through made her a different person. Quieter than before, wearing a happy mask in front of people which she took off when she was all by herself. She could trust no one except for God and her best friends with only some things and preferred to spend time all by herself.

A bright student like her was no where near socialising despite the fact that she made friends easily with people whom she gets to know even for the first time. Clubbing was not her thing but all she wanted was freedom to be herself and the fact that she doesn't know who she is anymore ate her up in the inside more than anything. The filthy comments from people saying that she is an egoistic person made her feel a bit worse but, only she knows what she went through out of being such a social butterfly.

"My place today at 8.00 p.m. See you there honey!" Natalie nodded and disappeared into her house. She had a beautiful family but she rarely even saw their shadow.

Her house looked so dead when nobody was around. She almost tripped while climbing up the stairs. The creaky noise when she stepped on each of it gave any visitors in her house goosebumps.

After chucking her bag on her bed, she changed into her sweatpants and singlet and went to the kitchen. How she had not a hint of what would happen that day. She switched on her only entertainment equipped with her favourite collection of sound tracks and the iPod swayed her boredom away.

Being born in a rich and educated family never made her swanky and miss know-it-all. She has always been comfortable in her shorts or sweatpants with her simple t-shirts and singlets. She never experienced fashion fever and hated gossiping. Animals and music with the presence of her favourite novels has always been her passion. She would have been playing with Noah if he had not been kidnapped by some strangers while she was away at school. She couldn't get over with Noah's disappearance and refused to replace his place with any other dogs. He was too special to her.

She made spaghetti and pulled out some fresh orange from the fridge. Not being a good eater helped her when food craving dropped by. After the meal, her heavy eyelids and her comfortable bed became friends. She enjoyed sleeping because that was the only time she could forget every mess in her life and have some peace of mind.

Out of the blues, she woke up, not knowing the reasons and struggled to throw herself back into the dream world after a tiring day at school.

Hello sweetcheeks.

How was that?

I hope you like it.

Let me know if you like it and if I should continue.

Thanks and have an amazing day ahead. =D