Chapter 2 : That Dream Again

She found herself drifting into thick woods. The bushes were so thick that it scratched her slender hands. She still found the urge to continue her journey to find something she wasn't sure of.

"Mummy, where have you been? I missed you so much!" and she came hugging her. She was overwhelmed to see her. too but somehow her lips were sealed.

"Isadora, love, welcome back." He was the most charming thing on Earth and she knew something stirred in her when she looked at him. But who was he? What had happened?

She had a glimpse of herself when she passed by a mirror and she was stunned for a moment. Shimmering blue chiffon dress with a crown on her head and the room was super big just for her and he stood behind her mesmerized with her beauty. She looked different. Fairer and more elegant than ever. Wait. She never had a mole on her back and all the bruises and that mark on her toe was missing!

"My lady, the people await your presence. Whenever you're ready."

"We'll be out in a moment, Arnaldo.Gracias"

"Shall we, me amor?"

He held her hand in a soft but firm grip. She felt secured like she hadn't in a long time.

She walked towards the open balcony while her dress shimmered and her crown glistened under the moonlight.

"Anouncing the arrival of His Royal Highness, King Aureliano Celestino and Her Royal Highness Queen Isadora Zeus and Princess Deifilia."

The people cheered while her daughter waved at them enthusiastically.

The man who stood holding her hand, raised their now together hands in the air while the crowd cheered.

They stepped into their room a few minutes later. She was still in shock to verbally respond or ask anything.

A king sized bed with silk bedspread lay in white and red.

"Here love. Get some rest. It shall be a long day tomorrow."

He placed a soft kiss on her forehead sending goosebumps through her.

"Good night, Mummy. I love you. Please don't leave me."

She hugged her and the three of them fell into a deep sleep.

She tried catching her breath again. She was choking. Her forehead dripped with sweat. "That dream again." She woke up and prepared something for herself to eat. She knew she had to hog up a whole plate of spaghetti with a chicken lasagna. She felt like she just came back from her basketball training.