➢ One ; Story Unknown

Chapter 01.
STORY UNKNOWN

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

(L/N) (M/N) RECALLED THOSE BLACK BUTTERFLIES from years ago

(L/N) (M/N) RECALLED THOSE BLACK BUTTERFLIES from years ago. Because of them, he grew fond of insects and took care of ant colonies. He thought they were interesting creatures, from the way they cooperated to build a nest together and how they hunted together.

So then, he was on his way home and held a box of dubia roaches he purchased from the pet store. (L/n) (M/n) was now 27 years old, an average person who had the same presence as air. It was sheer luck he got found, adopted by a loving family (that barely remembered he existed, though).

He was too normal, some might say. He was so normal that it was easy to forget his existence. It was so natural that he could walk into the women's restrooms without causing a ruckus. Though he would never enter those on purpose. He was no pervert.

(L/n) (M/n) believed in peace and pacifism, was very soft-hearted and enjoyed going to cat cafes to pet cats. The mofu mofu life was the best.

(Mofu mofu is fluffy..)

But white fur was stuck on his black t-shirt... It kind of annoyed him because he was the one doing the laundry. He narrowed his eyes and tried to pluck it out before the train lights shut off. "Huh?" He looked up and wondered what happened and why this inconvenience came to him and his cat fur plucking.

Then, the train came to a strong halt. It shook vigorously, and it forced him to sway to the side, nearly toppling over if it weren't for the supports just beside him. (M/n) hugged his little terrarium of bugs for his own comfort. 

"ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL PASSENGERS!! EV-EVERYONE... RUN AWAY...!!" The voice from the announcer trembled in fear. (M/n)'s eyes were wide in shock and a spark of red light formed from his left.

[The free service of Planetary System 8612 has been terminated.]

[The main scenario starts now.]

Wrapped in purple energy, a white fluffy creature with two small yellow horns sitting on its head — a grin on its cute face. It was wrapped in a roll of hay, hovering in the air like it had no gravity. It was cute, but it was not a friendly creature. 

(M/n) took a deep breath, trying to comprehend what the hell was going on — looking at the thing in disbelief. He started speaking in an unknown language and others on the train started taking pictures, thinking they were in some augmented reality game.

"Ah ah, can you hear me? How annoying the Korean patch didn't work.." the white fluff ball murmured before shouting louder. "Everyone, can you hear me?!" he asked, getting an irritated groan from a male with brown hair.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" The male crossed his arms in exasperation. "Is this for a movie? I have an audition to attend so I'm short on time."