➢ Five ; The Brightest Star

(A/n; i'm making it longer because i discovered that some readers read fanfictions and forget some stuff. I WILL ADD IT IN AGAIN FOR YOU

BTW, please check out the song. Its good. The lyrics just go aaaa

"You stepped into a world of human beings. This is the world of human beings"
🤌very nice)

Chapter 05.
THE BRIGHTEST STAR

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"DOKJA-SSI! IT'S ATTACKING!" Yoo Sangah shouted and a bloody fist ripped through the air, punching the person closest to it. Han Myungoh screamed, and his legs gave in just in time to dodge the attack.

A grade 9 human type, demonic person. Human mutants infected with black ether.

That's why demonic people were classified as a high-risk species, despite being grade 9. Demonic people made from a normal human base were no different from zombies, but it was particularly dangerous if their hosts were different.

The badge on his breastpocket identified the zombie school student with a missing head. Kim Namwoon.

Kim Namwoon's vocal cords that burst out were in a bizarre shape.

"Kuweeeoooh."

(L/n) (M/n) felt his lungs restrict, his chest getting tighter. It felt horrible to see him now. For a second time, he had to kill this Kim Namwoon.

"Stay back!" Kim Dokja ordered, activating his skill since he had a better aptitude for attacking.

[Exclusive skill, Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Lv. 1 has been activated!]

[This person doesn't have any consciousness. The skill Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint will be cancelled.]

"Damn it," Kim Dokja cursed. "Yoo Sangah-ssi, immediately—"

Kim Dokja was cut off by Yoo Sangah's clamoring.

"Let me go! Let go! Dokja-ssi! Dokja-ssi!!"

Han Myungoh, who had just been limping, was carrying Yoo Sangah over one shoulder and moving across the bridge like a missile. By the way, the way he was running was a little strange. Despite being on one leg, he was running as fast as an Olympic athlete.

Ah, they just decided to abandon Kim Dokja, huh?

[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' admires how easy you are to fool.]

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is impressed with your sacrifice.]

[100 coins have been sponsored.]

This couldn't be the exclusive skill of Han Myungoh, who had a big belly. Therefore, it must be the stigma of his sponsor.

[The One-legged Swift Horse]

Kim Dokja already knew of the constellation who gave the stigma to him. Then, he tried using 'Character List' on the farawat Han Myungoh.

[The information of this person can't be read in 'Character List.']

Once again, Character List didn't work properly.

'If I remembered correctly, the stigma of 'One-legged Swift Horse' came from the constellation Lame Trickster.'

Lame Trickster didn't give any stigmas in the mental barrier system. In addition, Han Myungoh couldn't possess such a skill from the beginning.

'In other words, my skill failed not because of Han Myungoh's ability.'