Chapter Four🖤

July 28th, 2021

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
488 Enterprise Ln

~Kentrell P.O.V~

"I wanna buy that. In fact I actually wanna put a house there too."

We was playing Monopoly cause we was bored. Apparently "Foreign" couldn't come cause "Family Issues" so that happened.

"Nigga you can't put a house on a property you just bought" He mugged me.

Just like in real life, I was the richest one here. So these niggas tryna bend the rules and shit.

"Mane, why I can't?" Ben looked around trying to think of a reason. "Cause you can't nigga, like they said."

Oh yeah Three brought over this one nigga they call Dallas.

He be talking crazy as hell but ion say shit to him cause Three my brudda but still.

I'm gon get on his ass later, cause I'm 4ever killing them.

Nawl but foreal though these niggas all had me fucked up. Ion even wanna play no more. "Ight, I own the most valuable places on the board. Y'all broke ass ain't got shit especially Baby Joe."

That nigga had 10k, fuck was he gon buy?

Plus not to mention that they all bet 100k on the game. I'm walking out this bitch with 300k more than befo, no cap.

Dallas and Joe both sucked their teeth and Dallas chuckled. "You wouldn't even have all that money if you ain't borrow from niggas, like in real life."

See what I mean? Talking crazy.

I looked at him and he looked back. He only been throwing shots at me though. "Nigga you got a problem?" I asked him raising an eyebrow. He didn't say nothing and shrugged continuing the game.

I really in all honesty don't trust that nigga. Shit I can't say I'm not at least a little interested in how cut dude is either.

But lil dawg can't shoot like me, or even get money like me.

I wonder who the fuck this nigga is? Where three find this nigga anyways?

"Kentrell you got a interview in like a hour with DJ Small and his lil crew." I nodded looking up at everyone.

Joe landed on my shit so you know I had to check in. "Bitch gimme my $365."

Joe mugged me going through his lil scraps while I flipped through my shit.

"Mane let's play with real money this shit ass." Dallas said throwing the monopoly money and pulling out a stack. Just one though....broke ass.

3 hours later

DJ Small Eyez Interview

~Kentrell P.O.V~

"So what so you think about love?"

I rose an eyebrow smirking and leaning back.

"Love?"

He nodded and I tilted my head. "Ion know about that, it's crazy as hell honestly."

He nodded as I continued.

"You see you don't need nobody to love you to get through life but you do need to love someone."

I played with my hair thinking "You can love someone without them being around."

July 28th, 2021

Sacramento, California
Jai's Mansion

~Jai P.O.V~

"Keyanta I swear to fucking God." I mumbled lowly looking at him as he smiled.

"I'm just saying I do way better on love songs."

I shook my head looking at my phone. I was in the studio with Keyanta or Yungeen Ace.

Me and him was kinda cool, we had two songs together and he wanted another one and I just agreed.

"So you got a name?"

"Confidentiality."

I thought about it tilting my head.

"Theme?"

"Fighting to win the love of someone."

I nodded again before looking back at my phone.

"Yo ass ain't een' paying attention."

I looked at him and sighed putting my phone down and standing up.

"I am, I'm multitasking."

The look he gave me was as if he didn't believe me.

My phone started ringing and I answered it to my manager.

"Hey ma."

I looked at the caller ID before putting the phone back to my ear.

"Nigga try again."

You could here him chuckle on the other end but I was serious.

"I booked you at a show in Miami, but there's a surprise too. You'll have to wait until then to find out."

"You know I hate su-" He hung up before I could even finish making me mug the phone.

A surprise? Hmmm

_______________

I wonder what that surprise is?

Anyway don't forget to vote n allat

Bye💚

Sorry for all these mf errors💀