Chapter Nine🖤

September 16th, 2021
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 
Mall

~Kentrell Gaulden~

"Even though I really like blue, I like green too

"Even though I really like blue, I like green too. What about pink though? I should get  blue, but red has this little feeling to it. I like black though maybe we could do black Oh wait no Kentrell let's do green!"

Do this bitch ever shut da fuck up? I swear to God ion know what I was thinking saying I was gon date her. I barely wanna sign her ass now. Where the fuck is Jai at?

"Oh wait we should do yellow it has that blrrrdy feeling, right bae?"
The fuck is a blrrdy feeling? She sayin' some bullshit mane. "Yuh it do." She stuck her tongue out tryna be cute, I stank faced her ugly ass. "Why you looking like that bae?" I fixed my face and smiled. "Shit nun." She walked off to finish doing her lil shopping spree and I text Jai fast as hell.

Trell4️⃣🔐💚
Jai, come save me

Jai🖤😜🔐
Just come to the studio, I got a song you can hop on anyways

Trell4️⃣🔐💚
You a fuckin' lifesaver

Jai🖤😜🔐
I'm guessing Coi?

Trell4️⃣🔐💚
mane this brick booty hoe

Jai🖤😜🔐
You fucked her💀

I found Coi and gave her a fake ass smile "Bae I'm bouta go to the studio." Her eyes lit up, fuck she excited for? "Ok bae, let me pay for this and I'll come with you." 

Hell nawl

"Bitch no." She turned around to look at me and tilted her head. "What?" She think I'm scared of her stick built ass? "Mane Coi, I need to go by myself it's a nigga thing. I'm just finna record a few singles by myself."

She gon roll her eyes and walk off like I'm finna chase her ugly ass, hell nawl i'm bouta go.

September 16th, 2021

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Studio

~Kentrell POV~

"Stop acting scary and just do it, ian gon drop it." I looked Jai up and down. I'm tryna convince her to try and make some murder music like me. "So what I'm posed to do?" She actin' like she slow. "Rap aggressively, talk about killing somebody, and rep 4KT." I reminded her and she nodded. "I'm gon use the other head phones to do yo adlibs." I walked over to da lil booth wit her and had Jason set everything before playing the beat. She looked ova at me and I looked back at her nodding. 

[In case y'all wanna know, the original song called "Murder Team" by Stunna 4 Vegas ft. YoungBoy Never Broke Again. It's a unreleased song.]

"Niggas know how we comin', lil' nigga
We strapped with that fire for they money, lil' nigga
I'm gon' shoot when I walk, put my hands on trigger
4KTrey, when yb catch 'em, we dumpin', we spin 'em
Got bodies on bodies, you know we murder team (Yup)
On the top a hoe head put a hundred cheese."

I hyped her up as we did our lil handshake and she smiled still going, I'm fasho droppping this she fucking tripping.

"She wan' smoke in that bitch, I lace da weed (Fuck)
Ima be keep' it real, ion gon' fuck wit' anybody
And that's how I feel, I done ran up that money
Now he wanna lay with me, throw up 4 hundred
Keep poles like a plumber, I prolly be runnin' out there with a K on me!"
Jason stopped the beat and she stopped rapping breathing heavy as da fuck. "Is you good?" I walked over to her and she nodded then laughed making me look at her suspiciously.

"That was a fucking RUSH." I smiled tilting my head and watched her go get some water. "That's why I talk bout murder alot." She walked back over cracking her knuckles. "Again?" I just nodded licking my lips. "Bet."

__________________________________

They the murder team, how you gon murder them?

VOTE AND COMMENT 

Rock Peace💚