Chapter Thirteen🖤

December 17th
Sacramento, California
Jai House

~Jai POV~

"Okayyyy Kentrell stopppp-"

I put my hand on his stomach to push him back but his strokes just got deeper into my shit makin me bite my lip and moan unintentionally.

Remember when I said we were gonna talk? Well we did talk. He's still my best friend, I'm still his...the only difference is that we fuck each other now.

I felt his hand slap my ass and I whimpered softly while I felt my insides starting to tingle. "Trell stop-"

I tried to warn him but I could barely get the words out straight.

"Why you keep playin wit me?" He asked in a stern tone and I didn't answer since I was lost for words.

I felt his strokes get deeper and deeper until I felt myself squirt all over him making me close my eyes shut in embarrassment. He went in one last time before he bust and then pulled out, collapsing next to me.

"Trell I didn't seriously call that boy best friend I was just jokin."

I rubbed his stomach before leaning my head onto his shoulders while breathing heavily.

Me and him had been through a lot together, we got back cool after not talking that one time by just fucking again and after that it turned into a weekly thing

"You hungry?"

He asked me and I shook my head no while watchin him order from wing stop

"Youn like eatin wing stop no moe?"

I shook my head again and he nodded. I tried to get up but he pulled me back down. "Whea you goin?"

"I'm going to take a shower daddy."

I watched him smirk before softly grabbing my neck and kissing me on the lips.

"Shower quickie?"

I bit my lip and nodded yes before we both hopped up.
__________

A few hours later we was downstairs in the living room chilling with gang cause they ass came over not invited, as always

"You niggas always wit eachotha." Babyjoe pointed out and KD slow ass added in

"You right and they always be flirting."

I mugged him before fake pushing Kentrell head. "I don't flirt with that nigga."

He just laughed and 10 laughed too as if his dark ass put something together.

"I bet y'all niggas sleep in the same bed."

Everybody laughed except me cause there wasn't a joke in my eyes. "I'm jus playin tho top wouldn't be cracking that without braggin to us."

"Y'all brag about puttin yall dick in somebody?"
They all nodded, even trell.

"That's weird, I dunno why y'all do that."

Somebody burst through the door before runnin into the living room. Trell and the others all had their guns aimed already which made three throw his hands up.

"Damn what the fuck?"

Everybody laughed and KD put his hand on his shoulder. "We almost put yo dog ass down."

Everybody was still laughin except three who just spoke

"Issa party goin on tonight in the city round da opioid night club or whatever it's called, we definitely needa make our way to that bitch."

"What time?" I rose an eyebrow and he responded. "It starts round 7"

I nodded and looked at Trell who was on his phone. "You comin best friend?"

He nodded.

So party it is-