Chapter Six🖤

September 12th, 2021

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Kentrell House

~Omniscient POV~

"And then you come in and walk over to YoungBoy, you stand right behind him and do some type of menacing head tilt."

They both nodded and they got ready to shoot the video for their new hit song. After they took the shot, the producer went off to think of what they wanted next which left time for the two stars to interact. "So what do you think?" Jai asked and Kentrell glared at her.

"I know you not still mad over that?" His glare got accompanied by a mug before he whispered yelled at her. "You threw a muthafucking coffee at me."

Jail let out a small laugh and Kentrell shook his head getting ready to walk off before she pulled him back. "How are we gonna be able to work together if you keep running away Kentrell?"

He shook his head pulling out his phone and going to his contacts. "Oh we bouta get the song deleted, fuck work." She snatched his phone and ran making him rub his hands down his face. "Jai gimme my fucking shit."

She ran and hid behind a random crewman and watched as Kentrell approached them both. "Is there a problem?" The man asked and Kentrell pushed him out the way them pinned Jai against the wall.

"Gimme my shit bruh." He demanded and she gave it to him. The man from earlier grabbed Kentrell pulling him back. "Grab me up like that nigga." She looked at him crazy and then laughed cause he was actually white as hell and talking to Top.

Kentrell laughed and pulled out his gun and drew him closer placing it against him stomach area. "Bitch ass nigga gon go too the grave fucking wit me ." The crew man nodded before running off and Kentrell laughed walking up to her.

"That nigga was scared as hell." Jai laughed and Kentrell joined in as they made their way over to the table. They both sat down and he didn't say anything just looked at her. "So when you gon talk." He asked and she huffed knowing what he was about to ask. "Why you leave?" She didn't say anything and he smacked his lips. "You actin like you scared of me." She still didn't say anything and looked down at her phone making him get up and walk away.

She knew why she left, he did too

Wasn't shit new he been knew what it was, He just want to hear her say it.