Anthony's Dinner invite

I opened up the door and I peered inside to see Hannibal was no where in sight. I came inside and took off my shoes then Hannibal walked into the room, towel drying his hands.
"How was your day?" He asked Me. I bit the inside of my cheek as I just stared at Me, as he waited patiently for my answer.
"You're really that childish? I asked him. He slanted his head at me and I crossed my arms at him.
"You see me with a man for 5 seconds and assume I'm sneaking behind your back" I questioned him, slanting my head at him. He smiled a little and held onto the towel.
"That was not my accusati-" he tried to say but I spoke over him.
"That I'm getting bored of you? Our time together is borrowed, don't forget that" I reminded him angrily.
"Our time together is not borrowed, you believe that people you form a connection with, will die or leave" Hannibal spoke back to me.
"Oof Hannibal, you're treading in the beasts den" I snarled to him. He shrugged his shoulders and started to slowly approach me.
"I'm not sure if you know what you are saying either" he mumbled to me. I narrowed my eyebrows at him and I didn't shift from my place as he slowly approached me.
"Do you still believe that you and I are the same?" He asked me.
"How do you know that I believed in the first place" I questioned him. He smirked and clicked his tongue before tucking some of hair behind my ear and cupping my cheek.
"That wasn't the question" he whispered to me. I let out a long sigh and bit my bottom lip.
"You and are both alone... we're both alone without each other" I muttered to him. He tilted his head at me and let go of my cheek.
"You won't let me have anything in my life... that's not you" I continued but he quickly interrupted.
"You had Will" he reminded Me.
"No. You had Will, he was around your little finger before I was in the picture" I spoke loud and clearly, I chuckled to myself when I said 'he was around your little finger before I was in the picture'.
"Now we ran away together, it's just like in the romantic novels" I said sarcastically to him, then I couldn't hold back much of my words.
"But they're fairytales, Hannibal. You really think we can escape the FBI for the rest of our lives. Our time is surely borrowed" I shouted to him but he also had more to say.
"Then why are you trying so hard?" He questioned me.
"I'm going to kill Grutas, that's how I want to spend my limited freedom" I told him quickly.
"Then how are you going to spend your limited freedom about us?" Hannibal asked me slowly.
"There-is-no-us" I whispered to him angrily, not breaking my eyes from us. He slanted his head at me and there was a moment of silence until he broke it.
"The words you said to me in Baltimore, the words I said to you in return? The things we have done for each other?" He asked me. I sighed and wiped my nose. He's talking about when we confessed our love for each other.
"I was confused" I tried to say.
"Confusion is not what I smelt on you, but I smell it on you now" Hannibal informed me. I looked him up and down and tried to walk away but he grabbed my hand. I shot my head around and he was staring right at me.
"You kill people you love... I don't feel warm inside when you say it to me" I whispered to him, feeling something build up in my eyes.
"Then why do you wish to stay close to me, if I am so dangerous" he questioned me. There was a moment of silence as I searched for the answer myself.
"Because you have nobody else. Erika was murdered by you, as was Martin... then we both murdered Jack, Alana and Will in my kitchen" Hannibal answered for me huskily. I managed to get his grip off me and I stepped back a little.
"We are just alike" he said to me finally and I walked over to our bedroom. I slammed the door using my back and I slowly sat on the floor and covered my mouth as I sobbed. I never thought it like that, I also kill people I love. I am just like Hannibal, he's helped me see that. I tucked my knees close to my chest and I sobbed a little more.