Chilton

I sat in the corner of my cell, deep in my thoughts, as I tried to collect myself. I was only going to be driven into more insanity if I stay in this box any longer. The walls always feel so tight, as well as my breathing. There's no actives except for some paper and pen, but there's nothing to draw and I lack the creativity to do so. So, all I do all day, is sit here. Think on my thoughts, that's unless they're interrupted by Jack Crawford.
"Grace"
I slowly looked up, revealing my scarred cheek - where Pazzi slashed me - and my scarred eyebrow - where Grutas' men split me and my young brother up - to see Will Graham, standing at the other side of this glass cage. I haven't seen him since I've been locked up here, so this has been a surprise. I got onto my feet to approach him.

Once we were face to face, I took note of his neatened stubble, fresh hair cut, sane looking eyes and calm body language.
"How've you been, Will?" I asked him. I was also genuinely curious, it has been a while. I can also smell a woman on him, and children's perfume. Do you have a family? It's only been a month, Will. What have you been up to...?
"I've been fine. Whereas you... you look beaten, like an abandoned puppy" Will slanted his head at me. I chuckled to myself while pulled a chair up for myself.
"Cut the crap, why you here? Does Jack need a fill in?" I questioned Will. He sat himself down and I noticed the thin case file in his hands - he wants help.
"Jack doesn't know I'm here, if that's what your asking" Will mumbled to me. Oh, he doesn't know what Jack does to me in his spare time... and Jack doesn't know you're here.
"That's a thin case file you got there. Is Dr. Lecter refusing to help? Pity..." I leaned forward to whisper to Will, who always kept a straight, serious face on.
"Dr. Lecter is actually why I'm here" Will told me. Now, this is quite a strange day. You come here without Jack's Knowledge, you come here at all really, and you're begging for my help, or you want to help me.
"He didn't sit you down in that chair. He had no such power. You brought yourself here Will, so what's in it for you?" I questioned Will, digging my claws deeper into him. He sighed as he looked down at his lap.
"You're smarter than what Chilton thinks. You don't decide to attack someone for the sake of it. You often wait, use caution. That's why the FBI took so long to find you, when you were right in front of us the whole time... so, those reports on you are phonies. I just need to stop whatever is happening you to keep on happening.. of course, I'll need something in return. Your knowledge" Will offered to me. It does sound like a luxurious deal. We held our eye contact while I thought of what to say.
"You said Hannibal sent you here?" I recalled. Will quickly checked down the corridors and leaned forward to tell me on a little secret.
"Our deal was that I get photos of you, he saw your marks" he whispered to me. A smile instantly grew on my face.
"You little creeper" I mumbled to myself.
"You help me, I help you, Hannibal helps me, Hannibal knows your safe. We all win - what do you say?" Will raised an eyebrow at me.
"Okay" I agreed.

Jack's POV

"You're obsessed" Chilton corrected me. I shook my head at him while I sat in his office.
"I'm not obsessed. I'm just motivated. I need the missing pieces on why Grace became what she is" I told chilton, fiddling with my wedding ring.
"On why Grace became a deranged serial killer? The answers simple - bad people. Bad people create monsters, and it's our duty to lock those monsters away" Chilton argued back, holding onto his cane. I stared at him for a few moments, holding back my tongue.
"Your current strategies clearly aren't working. So,  change them. Use someone who she cares for" Chilton recommended to me. I stroked my stubble while I thought of who Grace cares for, except Hannibal.
"What if she doesn't care for anyone" I considered to Frederick. A smirk grew on his face while he sipped his whiskey.
"Oh there'll be someone. There always is. Or, they're dead" Chilton responded to me plainly. I sadly shook my head at him, when I realised no names were clicking in my head.
"She spared will. You're only alive because you locked yourself away, Alana is only alive because Hannibal some mercy" Chilton reminded me confidently.
"You're saying use will?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow.
"I'm saying let Will talk to her. If that doesn't work out, we'll work out another way" Chilton grinned to me.

Hannibal's POV

I stared at the photos of grace while laid in my bed. I miss her dearly. I miss the times we spent together, I miss her smile, her lips, her voice. I miss it all. I'd give up the remainder of my human rights to spend one more day with her, hour even.
"Dr. Lecter!" Will shouted. I shot my head up to see Will sitting himself down. I smiled at him as I got off the bed and approached him, with my hands behind my back.
"Well?" I tilted my head at Will.
"She agreed to help, if I helped her" he informed me. My smile only developed even more. Thank you for not making this difficult Grace, I can protect you again.
"Only issue is Jack. He wants to use me as a weapons
To get into Grace's thoughts" Will broke the news. My smile slowly faded again. This could jeopardise our chances of saving Grace.
"But you mustn't do it. You won't find out why she kills who she kills" I warned Will.
"Did she tell you?" Will questioned me.
"Only because I went through the same. However, Jack won't lay a finger on me, because I'm chilton's most prized patient" I informed Will, who was anxiously tapping his foot on the floor as he processed all of this.
"So, how do I get to her?" Will questioned me.
"She cares for a boy dearly. Oscar. You must remember him, he is impossible to forget. Let Grace hold him one last time, if you would ever want her to talk" I suggested to Will. 
"Of course I remember Oscar. I know Grace loved him a lot" he murmured to me.
"Loved him like he was her very own, like the perfect mother she could've been" I replied back to Will, smiling.