Training

. . . Marinette POV . . .

"Hey Drake, what time is it?" The sleepy child asks. "It is 5:30." Tim responds without looking up from his laptop. Damian jumps off of my bed. "Alright Marinette, go change we start training at 5:30 in the morning." Damian states. Tim gives me a 'what did you do?' look. I put my commission down and turn the lamp off before going to change. I put on I put on leggings and a random t-shirt. Then I threw my hair up into a messy bun.

Then I followed Damian, we stopped by his room so that he could change. Then we walked to the gym. He walks straight to the treadmills, without saying a word. I just go to the one next to him. "We do endurance in the morning. Then combat after school." Then we started the treadmills so that we were at a run. If he was surprised I can run at the same speed he is, then he didn't show it. Then we did pullups. It is hard to just hang there, I'll admit it is easier with the suit.

They have a cement wall in here? It is what we started on next. Apparently they get pushed off a lot of roofs. It acts as practice of grabbing the ledge and pulling yourself up. I had to watch how Damian pulled himself up. So that I could do it. Then we would jump bracing our legs for falls. Yes we did this multiple times. My arms feel like jelly now. We ran some more. I don't give up but like seriously this is to much work.

Then we split ways. I now desperately need a shower. The trudge to my room took for ever. Tim was now gone, I just continued into my bathroom. I had made a new uniform skirt last night. So I put on my uniform. I just brushed my hair, I prefer to let it air dry. I walked down to the kitchen wanting coffee. Tim just handed me his cup. Downing it in one gulp I handed it back to him and went to eat breakfast.

I didnt feel like eating much. To tired for that, but I cant just have coffee. Si I had a toasted peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Me and Timmy filled our ridiculously large to go cups with the butter liquid life. We grabbed our bags and slowly walked to the car to go to school. I finished my coffee before we were even halfway there. "Hey Alfred can we stop at a coffee shop? I'm all out." I heard Alfred sigh "miss Marinette the rule is you only get that cup full till your lunch break. You have to make it last. I'll make an exception because you didnt know." With those words from Alfred Timmy downed the rest of his coffee, we both got strong hot refills with a Crap ton of espresso. Th hen we were off to school again.

I didnt know they had an off campus lunch. We went to get more coffee. I did my homework in the car on our way back to the Manor. Once we arrived I was finally finished and quickly packed my stuff back up. I went straight to my room to change. I threw on a different pair of leggings with another random shirt. My hair easily went up into a messy bun. Then I started in on my comissions again. That was until Damian entered my room. "Are you ready?" I just set my commission down and stood up to follow him. "Yeppers." I followed him back to the gym.

"What do you know about combat?" He asks me. "Um all I know is what I learned while fighting Akuma's. Wait your brothers started teaching me back in Paris. Still very little though." He let out a sigh. "Alright we are going to spar first." Is all he says. Then he leads me to a mat with a circle on it. "Sparring is simple, pin the other person down, so that they tap out. Unless you can last till the timer runs out. Also, you have to stay inside the circle." I nodd. This will be fun totally not going to get my ass handed to me by a ten year old.

He started the timer and we started circling each other. I dodged the punches and kicks, I learned to be quick from the Akuma's. I started countering with my own moves. Sadly, I could tell he was going easy on me trying to see what I have to work on. We continued till the timer went out. Then he started telling me what I did wrong and correcting my movements. He also taught me new ones. Soon it was time for supper. We went up to eat.

After dinner, I went back to my room threw on some pajamas and started in on comissions. Soon Tom was sitting on my bed so we can talk. Eventually there was a knock on the door. "Come on in." I shouted. It was Jason. "Hey I brought cookies and milk." Then his eyes landed on Tim and hardened into a glare. Tim threw his hands up in the air, "Why does everyone keep glaring at me whenever they come in here." This made me start laughing and Jason drop his glare. "You two should sleep." Jason states. Timmy snorts at the outlandish price of advice.

The three of us continued talking. Jason eventually fell asleep so me and Tim continued talking. Damian entered at 5:30. We repeated the training. The school day was the same. Even after school was the same obviously there were changes but not much and nothing memorable. Tim and I were working like usual exept, I'm cold. I hate being cold. I stopped working and climbed into my bed. Under all the covers, I was still cold. "Timmy, I'm still cold get yourself over here." I demanded. Like I said, I hate being cold.

Tim didnt question it, he just climbed under the covers next to me. I snuggled right into him searching for warmth. His arms wrapped around me holding me tight against his chest. "Thanks Timmy." I mumbled. He let out a soft chuckle. "Anytime Blue." He said before burying his face in my hair. We were just laying there in the dark. Eventually I think we fell asleep.

It was short lived.

My door banged against the wall at 5:30. "Drake! If you don't let her go right this instant I will shed you to pieces!" The small cat was angry. "No! I'm cold." I whined back. Tim was terrified of the grumpy cat. "Exercise will heat you up Marinette. Drake I will slice you to pieces, I said let her go." Timmy instantly unwrapped his arms from around me. I started pouting but still got up and changed.

I'd say it was another normal day, but now Damian was insistent on keeping us apart. He even rode to school with us sitting in the middle as a divider. He was also there when Alfred came to pick us up. I found it quite amusing, Tim however did not. He found it annoying. Oh the glare Damian gave him when we exited the school holding hands. Alfred was also amused by the situation.

At dinner, Timmy had the need to complain to Bruce about it. "Bruce, Damian is being annoying and he wont stop threatening me." I was trying not to laugh. Damian gave a death glare to Timmy. Bruce cleared his throat, "Damian, what did Tim do? To make you keep threatening him." He asks the ten year old. Damian looks up at his father. "I come to get Angel at 5:30 for training. Exept this time instead of working, they are both cuddled up." Bruce eyebrows raise and me and Tim turn various shades of red. Dick and Jason are laughing at this point. Damian is also still just glaring at poor Tim.

After dinner, I started walking with Tim to our rooms. Damian runs after us yelling "No way am I leaving you with my Angel Drake." I turned a shade of red, I could hear the rest of the family laughing. I change into comfy clothing and start working again while talking to Damian and Tim. Eventually Damian fell asleep. "I dont understand why you le t him in here?" Tim states. "Because he is like a grumpy cat, and I'm his human. Just wait for him to bond with Plagg more. He will pick up even more cat habits. The funniest one is when Plagg teaches him how to purr."

Tim's eyebrows raise. "Do I get any mouse side effects from Mullo?" He asks worried. I stand up "I dont know maybe, do you squeak like a mouse?"  I say while walking towards him. I stop so that my face is an inch from his and he let's out an adorable mouse squeak. "There is your awnser Timmy." I say with a smile on my lips. "What side effects do you have?" He asks me. "As a ladybug, I hate the cold. It makes me sluggish." He nods his head. We continue working and talking.

Finally a day with no training, and it is a Friday. "Since the kitten is still sleeping, Blue will you go out with me after school?" Timmy asks me. "Timmy, are you asking me out? I'd love to." I say with a smile. He let's out a breath he was holding. "Where are we going so I know what kind of outfit to wear. "Casual like for the cafe we went to Monday. That type of casual." I nodd my head. Alright, I can do that. I walk into my closet to pick the outfit. "I have a lot of clothes, what color are you gonna wear?" I ask. "Blue. I like that color on you." He yells back. I nodd my head.

.
.
.
.
.

1675 words

.
.
.

Sorry it is so short guys.