Friday Night Date.

(Got this off of pintrist credit goes to the artist. Whoever that may be.)

. . . Marinette POV . . .

I picked out the out fit for my date with Tim after school. It'll be fun sneaking around the grumpy cat. The out fit is a white long sleeved shirt with a blue skirt. I had black leggings with is and my black uggs because like I've said a hundred times before. I hate being cold. The weather in Gotham is still quite cold. On Monday, there is supposed to be a heat wave. And then it may still be spring but it will feel like summer.

Before I continue my other comissions, I decided I'm making Tim a blue shirt so that we will match. Good thing I've already got his measurements. A basic t-shirt is easy to make. So I took my white thread and stitched a small coffee cup on the left side of the shirt. I also added MDC on it so it looks like steam is coming out of the cup when really it is my designer name. Since his shirt is now done I balled it up and threw it at him. "There you go. Now we will match." I said with a bright smile. He quickly unfolds it and smiles when he sees the coffee cup on the chest of the shirt. "Thanks Blue. Cant wait." I giggled and started back in on my other commissions.

Thankfully I haven't run out of comissions yet. I almost fell behind in Paris, because I was having fun with Timmy and Jason. Now I'm about a week ahead of schedule. I have about another three weeks of comissions but then it is only a few more that are for like Christmas or Halloween. So far away. I suppose I can get them done early though.

Damian woke up at 5:30 and left to train. His training is exhausting I'm glad I only agreed to three days a week. "Let's make a coffee run Blue." I immediately stood from my chair almost falling in the process. "Lets" is all I say and start walking out the door. Exept I hit the door frame and Tim helped steady me so that I didnt fall. He starts chuckling at me. I scowled and kept walking him right next to me. Atleast I didnt fall down the stairs. We finally made it to the kitchen and started a new pot.

We talked some more. He ended up carrying my cup for me. That is really nice of him. Mainly because I tripped up the stairs. You know my usual clumsiness. I just realised how much of it I left out. Let's just say I'm an embarrassment to human kind. That is how much I triped and ran into stuff. We made it back to my room and I started sewing once more while drinking my coffee.

After a while Alfred came and knocked on my door telling us breakfast is ready. I took a quick shower and put on my shool unoform. I also put in my pigtails. It has been awhile since I wore my hair in pigtails. More like one week but that is awhile for me. I ran downstairs, it looks like I made it here before Tim. I started more coffee and went to eat food. I had two pancakes.

(Yo am I the only one who doesn't care for eggs, like I can eat them once in awhile but not often. They are just kinda rubbery to me. I also dont like bacon because of the fat. It grosses me out)

Timmy came down in his uniform and grabbed our coffee mugs and filled them up before sitting down to eat. He handed me mine. "Danke." I told him "Bitte." He responded. Cool he knows his manners in German. The rest of the sleepy family joined us. I didnt think about it before, because everyone is half awake so nothing goes wrong and there ain't much chatter. That and Bruce, Jason and Dick are normally gone when we sit down to eat. Dick is a police officer and Jason is head of security for WE. It took Jay awhile to get out of the underworld but he finally did it. He ain't completely out of the underworld but enough to make Bruce happy.

Damian came and sat down next to me, Timmy is on my other side. I should not tell the kitten, the kitten will be angry. As funny as it will be to watch, I still want to go on this date. I'll keep it a secret. I downed my coffee and got another. Then we were off to school. Damian sat in between us again. I still find it adorable. My class shot some insults at me as I walked down the halls with Tim. I didn't let it effect me at all. We went through the school day with ease, nothing special happened either so I'm going to skip the boring-ness that is life.