last chapter

. . . Marinette POV . . .

Eventually they all left my room exept for Tim and Damian. Although Damian eventually fell asleep. Me and Tim continued our random conversation. Which almost consistently changed topics.

We made trips down stairs to refill our mugs *cough* bowls *cough* of coffee. Not an hour after that Damian left to train. Then it was time for breakfast. I went into my closet and changed into my red Robin shirt with black ripped jeans. I also French braided my hair. Break fast was already loud with everyone here on this fine Saturday morning. The boys already were making plans to show me around Gotham some more. Tim is taking off of work today to come too. Next weekend he is going to give me a tour if WE. I'm excited to see it.

T
I
M
E

S
K
I
P

(I feel bad guys but I can't write happy stuff. I struggle with my depression and this is an out lit for me which is why it gets so dark. So I can't write happy stuff as I can't put emotions into that as I don't have them at the moment also why I haven't updated in a while. So I'm skipping to the reveal.)

I can't wait. Today is the day of the Wayne Gala. We have gathered so much stuff to sue my class with. Not to mention my parents as well. I made everyone their suits and my dress. Me and Tim are in a sapphire blue, Jason in red, Damian in green, Dick in baby blue, and Bruce in a navy blue. The accent colors not the entire suit.

The party started, with everyone just mingling like normal. If you ignored lila's screaching. Uncle Jagged found me and I introduced him to my boyfriend Tim. Poor Timmy got another speach about how he shouldn't break my heart. Jagged is going to be mad about the Lila reveal in another 15 minutes.

"Ladies and gentlemen, now presenting the hosts of this party the Wayne's." We all made our way up the grand staircase so everyone can see us. Bruce takes a microphone and clears his throat. "Now everyone may thing this is being a bit dramatic, however we have a few announcements. First to clear up some rumors, Timothy does have a girlfriend now. The wonderful girl standing next to him, Marinette Dupain-Cheng." He paused for a minute letting the whispers grow then fade.

"Now we also have a presentation of the situation we found Marinette in." Bruce finished and Jason and Dick rolled out a screen big enough for people to see even in the back of the room. Okay I hate having eyes on me. I hid behind Tim at one point, not that it did much because of my slightly poofy dress. The video started playing all 9f lila's lies we have on tape, the way nobody did anything, my parents kicking me out, the fact that I lived by myself for 7 months, the kindness I kept.

The room was silent for a few minutes as everyone processed the videos. Someone bravley yelled from the crowd. "May I sur them aswell with your evidence." Lois Lane-Kent questions as she was recording this event live for the daily planet. Uncle Jagged then also spoke up. "Marinette my favorite little rocker, why didn't you tell me. I could've helped." Jagged states a look of hurt on his face. I peaked my head around Tim. "Cause I didn't want to be a burden Uncle Jagged." I state back.

Uncle Jagged rolls his eyes. "You'd never be a burden Mari, you are my honorary neice and favorite fashion designer." He says with a smile. I peer around Tim again giving uncle Jagged a smile. "Thanks Uncle Jagged." I say before hiding behind Tim again. "I want in on suing them as well." Jagged states. Murmers of agreement echoed around the room for a bit. "The lawyers on the case are over there." Bruce says while pointing to the back doors. "If you want in form a line and talk to them. They will happily cooperate with other lawyers. Thankyou." Bruce finishes handing the mic to someone to put away befor e depending the stair case with us right behind.

The Wayne's stuck in a group of protection around me. Jagged joined them in the protection circle. No one could talk to me as I didn't like attention. I also accepted Jaggeds offer to adopt me. I will now be Marinette stone.

My teacher and principal ended up with there teaching licenses revoked and my class and parents all got huge fines. Which ended in my parents bakery closing, most of my class is also black listed from alot of major companies.

I guess it all end well.

So this is the end of the book. For now it is complete, but I might add more chapters if I ever get out of my depression.