chapter 11

It was another day. I do my daily routine before going out to my room and of course Daniela was waiting for me outside my room.

Once she saw me going out. She immediately gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Someone is energetic today"

"I just missed your warmth"

I chucked as I hug back before we decided to go to the library. Daniela promised that she will help me find some answer about my 2nd and 3rd form.

While reading some books Daniela found something about vampires with wings. We read how it should work and I decided that we should do it in the garden if I want to try it.

Once we were at the garden with some books, i start to concentrate and relax myself. When I relaxed some big wings appeared on my back. Daniela was surprised but also happy.

"One down"

"Two more to go, try flying"

"Alright"

I start to jump and move my wings to fly and at first I was shaky and almost lost balance but I manage to control it and I did fly like a bird.

After that I go down and hide my wings again. Daniela was just reading about my 2nd form and I started to approach her.

"So what you got?"

"I think I'm almost there about your 2nd form"

"Really?"

"Yeah just give me a sec"

She read some more of it before she finally found how. She gave me the book and explained how and it's the same as how I pop my wings but I need to control my emotions or else I might lose control.

She found my 3rd form but it will be difficult since it's a full werewolf form. I need to control my emotions carefully on this or I might not be able to go back at my human form and might killed someone I cared about.

I start to breathe calmly while trying to transform into my 2nd form. When I open my eyes it's suddenly turn yellow and I slowly turn into wolves.

 When I open my eyes it's suddenly turn yellow and I slowly turn into wolves

Daniela was amaze about my wolf form. I look at her and let her know I got in under control. When she notice that she immediately went for a hug.

She buried her face under my fur and rubbing it. Luckily I was on this form so she cannot see my blush but me ears says so.

"Your so fluffy~"

She made me lay down and she lay on my body while still hugging me.

"Let's stay like this for a while"

I didn't resist as I just let her lay on me. I was looking at her while she was drifting to sleep. I smiled as I find it cute. I heard buzzing a mile away so I quickly look at the entrance and the two girls appeared.

When they get inside the garden they saw me and didn't recognize me at first but when they saw Daniela laying on me they immediately realized I was y/n.

"Y/n?"

I tilt my head at them and they blushed. Cassandra covered her faced as she can't take y/n's cuteness.

"*Cute*"

They thought in unison. The slowly approach us and decided to sit next to us.

"I see you manage to get your 2nd form another congratulations for you"

I gave Bela a nod and she understands that I thank her. Cassandra suddenly touch my fur and was amaze about how fluffy it is.

"So fluffy.."

She whispered as she can't stop herself to lay on me too. She look at me and I already realize that she wants to lay on me too.

I gave her a nod as she immediately smiled and lay on me. Bela touch my head while patting it. It's nice as I put my head on her lap.

She giggled as she continue rubbing my head. Cassandra already sleeping on me. After a while Bela starts to lay down to me too and sleep.

I stayed awake for a while. It's adorable watching the three asleep. I yawn and start to drift to sleep.

I smiled form on Lady dimitrescu lips as she sees how adorable we were. She ask the maid to took a pic of them The maid took a quick pic before showing it to Lady dimitrescu.

She likes it and ask the maids to make it another portrait to put on their castle and this time you were part of them.

She took one more glance at the four of you before she leaves.