1

I kept on seeing this road,  am I in a loop or something?

The leaves I step at rumbles as I pave my way through the endless road,  where does this even lead to?

I stopped at my track as I stare at a back of a man, he seemed familiar.

I slowly walked towards him,  hoping he wouldn't disappear.

But then at a certain distance,  just a meter away from each other--he started to fade away.

Sh1t. Sh1t.

I kept cursing when I finally got him, but he kept fading away until I can no longer see him,  as if he vanished from my hands.

Again,  I am alone in this foggy road that seemed endless.It's peaceful but... Lonely.

"Damn it,  am I in a loop? " I repeatedly asked as I sat down in the middle of the road.

"Let's meet again,  shall we? "A man's voice suddenly appeared.

In shock,  I quickly turned around,  and there... I saw the guy.. Again.

"Let's just wait for the time to repeat itself, alright? " He said... Gently.

As if I was dumbfounded,  I just stared at him in awe.

He has this blonde hair that was shiny,  it seemed soft too. And his eyes,  I knew it... He really is..

" AYA, WHAT THE HELL WAKE UP! "

"Sh1t! " I woke up and held my chest in shock.

I was all sweaty and my heart was at a rampant mode,  as if I ran a hundred miles.Catching my breath was the first thing I did,  my throat was about to die from dryness so I quickly went down to stairs to drink water.

"Bloody hell, " I said as I realized that it was just a dream... Again.

"Why did you wake me up?Ugh, what a b1tch. " I ranted to zoe.

"Who's calling who?  B1tch you just booked a flight when you were wasted last night! " She said and threw a spatula on me.

Fortunately,  I quickly dodged it.
"Me? Last night? " I frowned.

Really? Me? A flight?

"I'll just cancel it,  give me a minute," I was about to go find my phone when she pulled me to sit down.

She smiled... Sarcastically... I guess...

"You Goddess of sh1t just booked a flight for the whole group,  there's no going back. " She shrugged.

"Whole group?! "

"Yeah,  the fiv-- four of us, "She said while cooking some breakfast.

"oh," Well I guess that's not so bad, it's been a while since the last reunion.

"But where? Where did I book a flight? " I asked as I drank a cup of water.

"To Korea, your highness," She said with a teasing smile.

I almost threw up my water but i held it in,  I don't want to clean it anyways.

But she just smiled at me... Almost laughing..

My eyes enlarged,  " DON'T TEL ME IT'S TO THE NORTH?! "I yelled.

"No, no,no. I would've killed you in you're sleep if it were. But... " she pointed a finger on me.

"You..." She said,  smiling... Like a dog.

"what? Me? " As I stepped backwards because my personal space is being occupied.

"I knew it,  you're still after him! " She said,  as if she really just confirmed it.

What? Who? Owen? Tch.

"I said a long time ago that i'll let him be. Besides who am I to decide for him? " I said,  unexpectedly emotional answer.

"Aww,  my bestie is about to cry.. " She pouted and gave me those teary eyes. Expressing her damn sympathy on me.

"Fvck you," I said and left the kitchen.  I still need to find my phone.

I thoroughly find my phone all over my room and I did found it under my bed.

"Now let's check ---"

I almost bawled my eyes when I saw it---

"3 MONTHS VACCATION?! "

I think my soul left my body.

"ZOE! " I rushed down stairs.

"Wha-What? "

"I've decided... To just die," and I let myself loose/fall on the couch.

No really,  I feel like dying. And the fact that the trip's to South Korea...
Oh my days,  just choke me already.

I heard Zoe sighed... But then afterwards... "Hehe... Hehehehe... HEHEHEHEHE!! "

I woke up and sat down on the couch,  afraid for my life. " What--why are you laughing like that? "I asked, terrified.

"Oh my ,my. Don't worry my dear highness,  as your beloved friend--I'd help you with your plans on highness Owen---"

"Fvck off," I cut her off.

It's annoying how they kept bringing him up.

I frowned at the corner of the room,  crouching and murmuring some stuff.

"Damn it.How did he even end up being in South Korea? Oh. I know. Because of Shelly of course. Well,  forgive me that I have the same dumb a$$ brain.It can't be helped since I'm a human..." I murmured under my breath.

"...yeah? Yup. You can come over now," I heard Zoe calling someone over the phone.

My eyes widened,  who will come over?