5

"Man I'm sorry I just got too excited---"

"NO! I APOLOGIZE FOR MY CARELESSNESS!! " That guy, Dom apologized non stop to Cole.

They were busy making apologies to each other, the one matches the other's energy.

There were about 5 more people on Dom's team, excluding Owen.

There are two girls here near me, If I remember it right their names are Mia and Yuna...and of course, Shelly.

Another guys named Vinny Hong and Jay Jo.

Jay Jo... That name is quite familiar. While I was trying to remember where I saw this guy, Jay Jo. I saw Shelly half running towards my direction.

Shit.

Shelly eyed me, " After that incident you still want to see him? "

I looked away, " I didn't came here becuase of him, "I replied.

"Sure thing," She sarcastically said.

"Get a grip will you? " She continued and left.

I sighed as I watch my group interact with Owen's.

"We're too many to have a race in one path, should we divide it to boys and girls? " Cole announced.

"That's a great idea! Well then let's get ready girls! " Zoe said, the girls did really pick up their own bikes, I saw some nervous face and some are excited.

We're now on standby on the starting line, "Alright, ready..."

I glanced at Owen and he was sitting both his arms ang legs crossed, he's probably watching Shelly.

"...get set... "

I glanced around more and saw Kei staring at me. He seems a little bit upset by his facial expression.I just don't know what's happening in his mind this time, he was ignoring me awhile ago too.

"GO!!! " Cole raised his hand signaling us to race bow.

I pedaled normally as I would, I'm the second in lead. Shelly's the first one. I didn't want to look at who's in the back, I just...

Don't want to lose today.

As the road was smooth and seemed not too complicated, fortunately everyone is doing good. Mia, Yuna, Averie, Zoe, Shelly... And me.

Oh, and it was discussed earlier that the boys would take another route but we'll have the same finishing line.

Minutes passed and I've caught up to Shelly, we're now side to side.

"Just give up on that jerk alright? "
Shelly spoke as we were quite close to each other.

"I'm not after him anymore," I replied while breathing heavily.

"It doesn't seem like that though," Shelly said before sprinting ahead.

Shelly, you're quite... Annoying.

I tried to catch up on Shelly and I really did in a couple of seconds.

"Owen clearly doesn't have an interest in you, " She said as soon as I was beside her.

I kept my mouth shut, thinking of what I should say. I knew it so damn well that I don't want to hear it anymore.

" Just focus on the race, " I said as I sprinted and pedaled like crazy.

I heard Shelly laughed from behind.

"What? You can't just accept the fact that he chose me over you? Can't you tell? he was...

Disgusted. "

As if I froze at that moment, I momentarily lost my mind.

Disgusted?

...Owen? Was disgusted...?

Unconsciously, I slowed down on my pace and had tons of questions on my mind.

When?
.
.
.
.
.
When did it start?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Where did I go wrong?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Disgusted? Why would he feel such thing?
.
.
.
.
.
Was it because I confessed?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Did I cross the line?
.
.
.
.

Did I---

"ZENAYA!!!! WATCH OUT! "

I snapped onto reality and tried to focus but I just knew it was too late to realize it.

There's a sharp turn ahead.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath when I saw that there's no barrier to where I would land if ever I won't be able to handle the sharp turn.

Shelly was just an inch further than me, what is she doing?!

It's as if she's blocking me, I can't do anything if she continues to block me like this!

"Let's prove it, shall we? Zenaya," Shelly said before suddenly slowed down her pace which caused me to bump into her.

"Shit! Shit! Shelly what are you doing?! " I yelled out of frustration, does she want to get us killed?!

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! "

**CRASHHHH**

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The two cyclists, Zenaya and Shelly crashed into each other before crashing into the ground together.

Shelly got lucky and landed to a safer place, while on the other hand was the opposite for Zenaya. Her helmet were all over the place because of the impact of crashing onto the ground.

The scene wasn't too far from the finish line --where almost all of the boy's team are there.

Jay, Owen, and Kei sprinted towards the two girls who were caught in the accident. The others followed to the scene.

Owen and Jay went straight for the blonde girl--Shelly. While Kei went for Zenaya who was damaged the most.

While Kei was trying to wake Zenaya up, there was a sticky liquid behind Zenaya's head.

Turned out there was a rock just under Zenaya's head and that sticky liquid was a blood.

The two girls were found unconscious at the time so they rushed into the nearest hospital.

The rest of the cyclists were in the hallway of the hospital, waiting for the two who got into the accident.

After the doctor incharge for Zenaya and Shelly came out, he announced that the other will gain consciousness in no time and the other will most likely have a comma because of the damage.