2

"Hello m0tha fvckxr," the first thing I heard when the door opened.

Ah... Of course it's them.. I thought..

Ugh nevermind.

"Into the kitchen sweetie pies. " Zoe called them.

Sweetie pies? Disgusting.

"Sweetie pies my foot, where is aya? "

Averie's voice...

"Everywhere, I don't know," Zoe replied.

Tch. I stood up and joined them on the kitchen.

"Aya!!!! I missed you---" Averie was cut off when cole came rushing to me first.

"Hello little b1tch, you're still alive," When he was closer he calmly spoke and gently gave me a quick hug.

After that he gave me a pat on my head...

I smacked his hand when I noticed he was hitting me hard for real in the head after awhile. Tch. Once a b4sta4rd, always a ba$t4rd.

He chuckled and gave me a final tap on my shoulder, then he helped Zoe to prepare breakfast.

After that, Averie and I conversed for a while.

And then I noticed..

"Where's Kei? " I asked.

As if on cue they all looked at me.

What the?

I frowned at them one by one.

And when I realized...

I sighed, " He's still part of the group, count him in," I said to assure them that it's alright.

Their faces brightened and almost in sync held their phones to their ear.

I scoffed at the scene, so they were just waiting for my approvement?
Jeez.

"No, I said I'll circumsize you myself if you don't come," I heard cole agressively attacking Kei.

Circumsize? Bold, but that's Cole.

The two girls just continued their things, and I--- still want to die of course.

I booked a flight for Kei too since he wasn't included when I did last night.

------------------------------------------

"So... Why are we all gathered here? "
Kei asked why eating chips.

I've been observing him for a while now... And he seems normal. Well, that's good. But i'll keep an eye on him more, he just came like minutes ago.

"This mf over here," Zoe pointed at me. "Just booked a flight when she was DRUNK---AWW!! " I threw a pillow on her when she didn't see my warning to cut it off.

I eyed Zoe telling her that I'd strangle her later on.

"Drunk? You were? " Kei eyed me and I couldn't handle it so I looked the other way.

He sighed when I didn't give any answer.

He still looked so worried, why is he...

Ugh.

"Anyways, as I said, she booked a flight for all of us here. So I just wanted to plan where should we go for the 3 months vaccation--"

"3 months? Why---" Cole stopped when he realized that... I booked that when i was drunk... So of course I didn't know what I was doing.

"And I think i just had the most gorgeous spot--- "

They all seemed attentive and ready for what Zoe has to say, that's good.

"Itaewon!!! "She smiled with a seagull eyes which was very cute of hers.

Zoe continued to introduce more places at South Korea, I almost forgot that she is a half korean and she lived there for almost 12 years.

Zoe got them interested and started asking questions, of course Averie was already jotting down the plans and details.

I smiled as I watched them get excited after sometime.

"Yep, we'll stay there, I already asked my parents and they said yes. By the way it's in the city where Shelly transfered," Zoe said and my head automatically turned to Zoe, at the exact time we had an eye contact.

"Hehehehehe. " She started it again. Tch.

Because the meeting took a lot of time, it was almost time for lunch so I volunteered to make lunch for us.

"I'll help you, " Kei stood up and went to the kitchen first.

As soon as Kei was gone from the living room they all coughed in chorus.

These b1tches.

I also went to the kitchen and washed my hands first, I saw Kei searching something on the refrigerator.

"Hmm... What should we make? " He asked while he studies the stocks inside the fridge.

"I was planning to make some bulgogi with kimchi, and some samgyupsal. " I said as I was peeping too through the fridge.

I got frozen when I saw the fridge... Zoe... That prick! She was incharge of the groceries!

"Seems like we need to go buy groceries first," He smiled warmly.

He's... Glowing.

I snapped back and told the group that we're going to buy first some groceries.

They all had those teasing eyes but I just shoved them all.

Now we're outside the appartment, it's kind of...

AWKWARD.