4

Days went on and were finally here in South Korea.

"Good morning Aunt Helene," I greeted Zoe's mom as we entered their mansion.

Zoe sure isn't kidding,  I like the interior design of their mansion. Not too modern but not too old for medieval era.

As soon as we got inside, the group were quite loud but I know Aunt doesn't mind because she loves it when we're not shy.

"Where's dad? " Zoe asked.

"He's on a business trip,  he'll be back in a week," Aunt Helene replied,  come to think of it. I never saw Zoe's dad, not even once.

"Sweet,  i'd crash his car," Zoe said with her sparkling eyes.

Aunt Helene laughed at Zoe and they hugged each other.

What a lovely family.

"We should rest first,  after that i'll give you all a tour,  i'll charge a friendly price so don't worry," Zoe said a she assissted us to our own rooms.

Aunt smacked her lighlty in the arm,  "Aww,  I was joking. "

Laughter filled the mansion and it was... Not that bad.

I took a quick glance to Kei,  he's more quiet than ever,  I don't know what to do anymore.

I still hope he's okay,  he deserves better after all.

I took a nap right after Zoe showed me my room,  the others probably just did some online games.

-----------------------------------

I sat down the road,  what the fvck am I doing here again? Seriously?

"So you came here to see me,  that's nice to know," I quickly turned my head to the right.

Blonde?

"My name's Owen, " He said while smiling,  brightly.

He's.... Ethereal.

"Call me Aya."

I'm probably lucid dreaming now.

He laughed at me,  " I know, " he pat my head and sat down to level his head to mine.

"Just wait a little longer alright? " He said as he flashed his one last smile.

"Okay. " I said as he vanished again out of thin air.

"What's that? Why am I supposed to wait?  That d*mned a$sh*le."

I opened my eyes and started to feel dizzy.

"Oh you're finally awake, " Cole sai---

"What... Are you doing in my room?! "
I just woke up and saw these b1tches on the floor.

Even Kei is here,  he just shrugged and continued to tap on their phones.

"HEY! HEY! HEY! YOU TRAITOR!! " Cole shouted while Kei was laughing.

Zoe and Averie was also playing on their phones and smacking each other.

"You lun@tics, get out of my way," I said as I slowly went to the bathroom.

I almost fell onto the bath tub, sh*t i'm still feeling dizzy.

I pulled myself together and took a bath,  if I remember it right they wanted to have some trip around Itaewon.

And I have to meet Joker too.

Right,  I have to hurry,  they are all ready to go.

And no one wake me up? Jeez.

I'm finally ready and we're now on our casual clothes.

I looked through them one by one,  I know they're all filthy rich but d*mn, their fashion sense is *chef kiss*.

We were waiting for the car but turns out I was the only one waiting... For a car.

"The bikes are ready ma'am,  they all seemed to be in a good condition, " A bunch of body guards was infront of us holding one bike each,  five in total.

I instantly went for my bike,  how the hell did this got here in Korea? I didn't even notice.

I got my bike from one of the body guards  and thanked him.

"Let's go now shall we?" Cole asked as he was putting on his helmet.

I smiled,  this is going to be fun.

Out of excitement, Cole sprinted forward,  "Jeez look at this peanut,  sprinting on the first minute," Averie said as she made the same pace as mine.

Well it's alright... Because that's Cole so I expect him to ----

**BANG!!***

SH1T!!

All four of us sprinted towards the accident.

"THAT B*STARD! FIRST THING ON OUR TRIP HE'LL GET INTO AN ACCIDENT! SERIOUSLY?! " Zoe exclaimed as we sprint towards Cole the Idi*t.

He crashed into one of the...

"Godd*amnit Dom! What are you doing?! " Some short haired girl with a brownish orange hair color scolded the the other boy that crashed into Cole.

Zoe walked towards the scene and did the same thing to Cole.

I sighed,  it's a relief that it's nothing serious then.

I think both of them just got a scratch to their arms,  I saw no blood. Good.

Dom? That name is quite familiar though.

" What the fvck?  I came here to race not to take care of your bullsh1ts," An insanely familiar voice was behind me.

"OH YOU MOTH*R FVCK*R!!" Cole yelled as he ran towards behind me,
the world is truly small isn't it?

I saw Kei glancing on me,  I turned around and saw him finally.

"Owen," I spoke.

He tilted his head to where I was.

"Oh,  I see you're all here," He said while eyeing us one by one.

"Glad to know that," he happily said and smiled brightly.

Deja vu