Chapter 24 Lilo and Stich meets Ladybug and Chat Noir (3)

Adrien's view

I think I should have stayed in bed today. I was not allowed to be with friends to greet Alya's cousin at the airport. It took me awhile to "escape" the mansion and my room and the only way I could was as Chat Noir.

I flew across the roof tops towards the airport. As I neared the airport I was accosted by a manic cat? no Dog? no mouse? thing standing on two legs with 4 arms. We have the equivalent of a cat fight, I do not know why but Plagg seemed to be egging the whole situation on.

"Stitch!" I hear yelled "Get back here!"

"So that's this things name" I thought as it stopped only for a second before we were fighting again.

Stitch pulled out Blasters from nowhere and started manically laughing at me "Death to the cat!"

I immediately felt threatened and got in close to the creature, hoping to destroy the blasters, and started to yell "Cataclysm!"

When to my surprise, the girl who yelled earlier yelled again in a no nonsense voice, stopping this Stitch instantly "STITCH! STOP THAT NOW!"

At the same time I heard Ladybugs voice yell "CHAT NOIR! STOP THAT NOW!" effectively stopping me from continuing my actions then and there.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?"I hear yelled at me. I feel mortified and ashamed, I had not even ascertained whether or not it was an akuma worthy of fighting. I just fought. I sat there next to this Stitch with my ears down and tail between my legs. This is so embarrassing. Stitch too looked like he was feeling the same way as me.

"Sorry Ladybug" I said, although I could not see her anywhere, I definitely heard her, and I knew that if I did not apologise I would end up with a huge lecture that I did not want.

"Sorry Lilo" the creature called Stitch said at the same time.

I quickly disappear after that as I was supposed to be meeting this person as myself not Chat Noir.

"Hi Guys" I greet them "Sorry I am late!"

Next minute, Stitch thumps me to the ground growling at me, his paw directly on Plagg, and I hissed at him in response. I could not help it, it was instinctual... damn it! I am becoming more cat like every day.

"What is wrong with you boy?" Alya asks me.

I don't get to answer as Marinette yelled at Stitch "Get off him you cat, dog, mouse thing!"

And the girl, Lilo fell into a ball and laughed "A cat, dog, mouse thing!"

Stitch got off me reluctantly "Sorry!" he apologised "I don't know why I did that. It won't happen again. You smell that way too, just not as irritating" he said to Marinette "I do not know why but that smell is really annoying."

"Tell me about it" said Adrien "I have to live with it 24/7"

"HEY!" Plagg yelled accidentally from my pocket. I could feel Plagg slapping his hands over his mouth embarrassed that he nearly gave us away.

"We better get going, or we will miss the train home" I say.

Lilo, Stitch, David and Nani hugged each other "goodbye" with lots of tears and David handed Nino and I the bags and carry cage to carry for Lilo, and we headed off the the train.

"So Lilo, could you tell us a bit about your life till now?" Alya asks.

"Sure! My life has not been the same since I met Stitch! I adopted him as a Dog about 2 years ago." Lilo said and told us about the amazing adventures she has had. The way she told the story, yes it sounded fantastical but you could hear the truth in her voice. Lilo really had been to out of space and been visited by the galactic alliance, whatever that was. It kind of made our akuma problems miniscule. "So what happens here?"

"We have 2 heroes called Ladybug and Chat Noir" Alya says proudly "And they fight monsters called Akuma's"

"Akuma's?" asked Stitch.

It was then Marinette and Nino registered that Lilo's pet had talked. "Ahhhh! A talking pet!" they both screamed. I did not react as I had already been there when I was fighting him as Chat Noir.

"Really? You are only figuring this out now? Stitch has literally spoken twice before now." Alya says, rolling her eyes.

"Yes, but now I feel rather silly. Sorry Stitch" Marinette apologises.

"No worries" this Stitch creature said, his eyes never leaving me. His eyes no longer looked malicious, rather curious as to what I was, what Plagg was. Somehow, I got the feeling they both were capable of immense destruction. I also got the impression that this Lilo was Stitches world, like M'Lady was to me.

We got the pair home to Alya's where we found Ella, Etta and Chris hanging out waiting to meet the new girl who was their age. To my surprise the 3 hit it off really well and quickly became a fearsome 4, Stitch took the childish prattle and behaviour well I thought, considering how bad we initially got on.

A/N Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter. As this is unedited please also let me know of any errors needing fixing.