Authors Note

I would like to thank you for making it this far in the story. it has been a pleasure to write this story and now that it is done I feel a sense of happiness and sadness. Though this part of the story has ended that does not mean it is completely over. I have the next part of the story in the works. Hopefully, I will get it finished before Christmas. And like the men of Easy company, I must embark on the next step which for me is writing the next story. here is a bit of the next story hope you all like it.

Cub and Pup an Alex Rider tale 

 Here are James and Mark once again in a sticky situation, not able to get help from their friends well let's see if they get captured by the Germans... again...

James and Mark were running through the forest guns held tight and ducking low for cover, the two ran from several Germans who had found them and were shooting at them. How is it we always find ourselves in this position? I mean seriously Why can it never be the other way around. I mean come on how often have James and I been in this situation- Mark's thoughts were interrupted by James screaming in pain.

"Ahh!!" James shouted dropping to the ground.

"James!" Mark yelled turning to see what happened to his brother. When he saw James had been shot in the leg Mark ran back to return fire with the enemies who were closing in on them. Standing in front of James laying fire on the Germens the situation looked grim. 

I hope all of you have a blessed day 

Love from the author-Dawn 🤍🤍