CH 12

VOTE & COMMENT!!!!

He locked the door, walking back to the chair that sat opposite to the bed you laid in. After the chaos, he sang a lullaby that only him and your parents knew, for he was the composer of it. The song was enough for you to fall asleep with the panic attack you had. 

"She got her memories back." He uttered, as his eyes observed her unconscious figure, well tucked under the duvets. "So she has accessed her mind." his brown orbs glimmered at finding something new about you. He sat back comfortably adjusting, one leg atop the other, right hand supporting his face as he reminisced the past. His family's past.

Long into the memories, the fond memories of his father surfed up. He was more attached to his father than any other siblings. A caring, gentle, supportive father that he used to chant around saying he was the luckiest boy to have dad like him. Neither him nor his brother; Taehyung had any good memories with their mother. The only thing they could remember about their mother's was this one phrase, "I never wanted you parasites. It was your father who brought me to this condition." Their mother was never interested to have kids, it was their father who he fell in love after his first mate's death that he tailed their mother and pestered her to be his wife. 

Once the boys entered teenage, Jungkook noticed that it was not his father who forced their mother but the other way round and that they had a different backstory. Their mother was a power thirst lady, for a long period Jungkook's dad acted as a prominent minister for the Vampire King which had led him to attract several ladies attention. These ladies would pester him to take but his father would always decline their advances saying he already had a loving family. It was there, when some ladies decided to take things in their hand, and killed their father's first wife. The man was devastated and their mother took the opportunity to make him her mate. The couple did well for a very short time and soon faced its downfall when their father started to face some problems with his power. Just like that she walked away, the day their father lost all the power he once held. 

By the time he entered his early thirties, his father had introduced the boys to their step mother which they were not happy about. But later they warmed up to the new additions after the birth of their youngest siblings. When Hoseok and Miyeon were born, he was the one more interested to take care of his new step siblings than others. It was this one tragic incident that shook him the most, his father and step mother's death. The two people whom he adored the most. 

Whilst he was busy dwelling in his past, someone sat on his lap. The heat radiated to his body, drawing him back to reality. With his eyes still closed, he acted as though he had not acknowledged the presence and was deep in thoughts. That someone pressed hard on his bottom with their body. There was an urge to hiss but also not wanting to give in to them, he maintained his composure. "Uncle Jungkook." a confident yet sultry voice whispered near his ear. His jaw clenched. Their hot breath hit his cold skin. "How long are you going to act like I am not here?" They pressed harder on him, taking his hand and placing on their back bottom to grab hard. Their finger traced his face before biting his skin, digging their four teeth on his unbuttoned, exposed neck.

"Y/n is not going to like you, Jewel." His confident voice finally ushered the words, as blood oozed from the bite and the girl drank it. For a brief moment his eyes met with the golden coloured eyes, her lips stained with his blood with her expression drunk in seductiveness; for any man to feel aroused. "She will be knocked out for a while." The girl smirked before going back to suck the blood that was close to stain his clothes, which she didn't want to be wasted. His gaze fell ahead on the bed where your figure laid few moments before and then moved to the figure that laid on him now. Her tongue played on his wound, sucking the blood slowly and relishing it. His hand caressed the girl's hair. "So how long have you been taking her?" he asked.