CH 8

Re-edited Version

He dropped back to his sofa crying harder this time. He lost his sister the same way as he lost his mother. He wanted her alive. He wanted her to see her grown children and hear her taunt him for not raising them the way she wanted. He wanted the kids to see their mother after sixteen years. He wanted to see their reaction to their mother, hugging her and nagging about him. He wanted to hug and tell her that she is the strongest woman he had ever seen and that their mother would be very proud to see her strong daughter.

Just as he was crying his wolf was indulging in to share the pain. He wanted to free himself, run in the forest in his wolf form to relieve the pain that was squeezing his heart. He grabbed his keys, walked out locking the house.

He walked deep into the small forest right behind his house.

It was mid evening around 7pm, all three of you returned from your schools and college after a grocery shopping. Your aunt parked her car outside the dark house, both you and Jisung got down the car and helped your aunt in carrying the items to the home.

She opened the door and turned on the lights of the house. Three of you place the grocery bags on the dinning table. "Where did your father go?" She asked a rhetorical question.

"I don't know eomma." He answered finding the question dumb. She walked in the kitchen and saw that the food she prepared for the males is not touched. "Did they not eat?" She asked herself. "How am I supposed to know when I was in school eomma?" He asked out of irritation and you giggle. "The question wasn't for you, idiot." You said. He was lucky that his mother didn't hear him.

"Do one thing, heat the food and I will go find him." She said to you and you agree. "Fine. Then I will go and change my dress." You said and walked upstairs with Jisung following you.

Once done, you head back to the kitchen to reheat the food. Seconds later Jisung came down. He checked the food. "Awh, that's all." He made a disgusted expression. "Why?" You asked as you set the plates on the table. "I need salad." Out of blue Jisung spoke about salad that led you to surprise. "Salad? Why do you want salad?" You asked surprised. "Well, like I said noona, my wolf has never tasted salad. I told him that I hate salads and he was bouncing since afternoon that he wanted to try salad. School doesn't give salads, so." He shrugged his shoulders.

You roll your eyes. "Don't roll your eyes. I am trying to be a intermediary between you two so that you don't get awkward around me like you are with hyung." He reasoned. You let out a big sigh and agree to make salad.

You take out all the ingredients from refrigerator. Jisung walked to living room, plops on the sofa, switching on the TV.

Minutes later the door opened. Suho walked in and saw Jisung watching TV in the living room. He walked straight to go to his room but then he saw you chopping the vegetables in the kitchen, he took a moment. Your calm posture, moving your hair once in while to the side to stop its intrusion, carefully chopping the vegetables, everything was so beautiful to him.

He took slow steps towards you without a sound. You were chopping the carrots when you left yourself hugged and saw hands on your waist. You looked at the wrist and realised it was Kwang.

"You look so beautiful when you do work." He placed his chin on your shoulder, looking down to find you still chopping. "Not now. I am -" tired of all this. You didn't finish as you felt your senses were pushed away and someone took in you. "I am in the middle of making salad." Your lips replied. "Hmm." He hummed and nuzzled in your crook. "You always smell sweet. Those sweet scents of lavender and honeysuckles." He replied taking in your scents. 'I am not able to say anything. What's happening here? Why are my phrases twisted?? Who is speaking nonsense from me?'