CH 6

After a few more drinks they had while Jisung had his beer and I had my cocktail, not wanting to get drunk, all of us got on the floor. Doing dance moves to songs played. Eventhough I was busy with girls doing some crazy dance I had my eyes on Jisung who was dancing with some girl beside the guys. "All is fine." I assured myself and continued.

Soon enough I was panting like a dog but still kept myself together. The thing what happened next had me startled. I was got drifted from the girls as I danced with random people. Some men came around and began to put themselves on me. One out of nowhere began to touch me, I pushed him and he simply raised his hands that he didn't mean it.

I walked down to the bar and ordered a beer. A glass with fizzing drink was served to me. I took a sip and looked up. The bar tender was handsome. He seemed only in his mid twenties. His face pale but his smile had it lit for the occupation with dimples. He wasn't wearing any usual bar attender's uniform. Wearing a red tee, cover with a black jacket, keeping up with fashion trend.

"What happened? Seems like you don't have anyone to keep a company." He asked. It was so gentle and soft. "No. It is just that......"

"Just what?" He asked coming closer to the table. "Just that men are perverts. Any chance they get they will touch girls." I complained as I drank the half of the beer. "Well is it not normal? It happens in every club." He reasoned. "No. They should ask for consent not just simply lay their hands on girls." My eyes looked to his. They were brown and beautiful. "Hmm." He hummed coming closer to me. "Do you want me to protect you then?" He asked genuinely. "I don't know you." I replied sassily. "Umm. But then we can know each other now." He winked at me and I made a serious face. "My name is Jungkook. How about you?" He asked. "I won't tell you." I drawed back. "Come on. I don't mean any harm. Just tell me." He smiled showing off his white teeth, his eyes scrunching under his eye lids.

"Y/n." I told him. In minutes we got busy with a conversation until one of the bar tenders interrupted us. He moved back to talk with that person. I turned my head to the stage to check my friends and brother but I was met with someone else. Opposite to me, far away he stood there staring at me with his golden glowing eyes. My eyes avert and I moved to Jungkook who seemed busy with his work. I made my way back to the stage to find Jisung. But I got caught in the middle of the crazy crowd. I tried to push away but the man from earlier appeared catching my hands. They were freaking cold. As though taken right from the freezer.

His friends I guess surrounded us. "Leave me." I shouted as I squirmed to free my hand. "You are coming with us." He barked at me. His teeth different from mine. "Jisung." I shouted as hard as I could through the blasting music. "Your boyfriend isn't going to come." The man dragged me off the stage. "Leave me." I shouted squirming in his hold. Just as we were heading to the exit, my eyes notice Jungkook talking with someone. "Jungkook!!!!!" I shouted again; harder this time. Jungkook snapped his head to my direction and saw me with the men. "Siwoo, Jungkook saw us." His friend pushed me in and in a moment we were out of the club. "Leave me." I set my foot on the grounds of the parking lot hard enough to pull my hands. "Ready the van." The man said to his friend.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I heard the familiar voice and there stood Jisung and Suho. Suho's eyes were glowing golden colour. Jisung on the other hand had his eyes glow green but he never had green eyes and then I see his clothes torn. "Jisung!" I shouted. "Leave her." Suho grunted taking a step. "She is mine." The man pulled my hand as I was about let it free. "I will deal with them." Jisung grunted.

I saw him transforming, his bones cracking, brown fur sprouting under the dim street light in the park, his teeth moving to sharp like canines. He took the form of a wolf. "A dog." The man gritted his teeth. I looked up and saw a full moon shining its light on us. Jisung ran and lunged on him, but the man kicked him in the chest and he flew hitting the wall. Before I could call Jisung out of shock, I saw something move in a swift. The man who was holding me let go and I saw him being strangled by Jungkook. "Run Y/n." He said while using his strength to knock the man. I was about to head to Jisung, when Suho grabbed my hand and pulled me to the forest behind the bar. "Come on fast Y/n." He pulled me. "No. You should go and help Jisung. He is in need." I stopped my track, turning to look back and find more people flooding to Jisung and Jungkook. "Jisung will take care of himself." He huffed his breath and continued to take me. "No. Please help him. I can't go alone. You are his brother and I am his sister. You should help him. He will die. He doesn't know how to fight unlike you. Please. Go to him. I will take care of myself. I beg you." Suho gave me a unpleased look and looked behind. "Fine. But hide in the woods. They should not find you." He said and ran off taking his wolf form. I ran a bit closer to find Jisung baring his large teeth against one of the man's friend. Suho was biting the people and ripped one's head. Jungkook on the other hand was barging his teeth to those people and so were them. Jungkook didn't seem the same. His eyes were grey in colour and was moving around swiftly as people began to come more from the club and attack the trio. Night wasn't silent anymore it was filled with screams of pain and agony. I saw my friends with horrified eyes they looked at the mess. "Jaemin, help that wolf." Jungkook shouted as he pointed to Jisung's seemingly smaller figure than Suho's. He moved swiftly as well tackling down the people who were trying to bite my brother. My eyes searched for others and I saw them attacking the people as well. Oh God, I create a lot of problems.