CH 14

Do VOTE & COMMENT!!

The curtains to Jungkook's room were pushed aside, to let the little afternoon sunlight lit it. Jewel stared at his sleeping figure before taking a seat beside him. Still pale like a ghost, his body wasn't as muscular as it was initially; slightly thinner. Her fingers brushed his face, moving aside his long brown locks, his sleeping side profile was too calm and romantically tempting for her. She couldn't help but plant a kiss on his cheek. 

Jungkook felt a warm kiss and then the warm breath on his cheek, his eyes opened, "You are up?" She asked him, he turned to face her, his eyes adjusting to bright light in his room. "Why are the blinds open?" his groggy voice asked her, hand hovering his eyes for shade. She hugged his laid figure and stood back. "Your room was too dark, I decided to give it some light." She smiled before tapping his chest and walked to the attached bathroom. Jungkook laid there, contemplating the answers for his brothers' questions, once he stepped out of this room. She took her time for the bath and entered the room with a towel wrapped around chest. 

Jungkook stared at her figure. "Do you plan to do something?" he asked her as she rampaged her luggage for the right fit. "Well, currently I don't plan to tell anyone." She gave him a quick smile before getting dressed in front of him. Jungkook got lost in his thoughts again. He noticed her golden eyes return to its original brown colour, which meant her heat subsided. "Still spending your heat with me; Your uncle? You could have done with Jaemin or Youngjae, they are your age and also your friends." He asked, as Jewel combed her hair looking at the mirror. She looked at his figure on the mirror, "Jaemin is not someone I would try to even talk. He is too cocky and honest. Neither Youngjae is any different, he is too intelligent and can read people like an open book."

"I am sure this isn't your first heat." She turned to him, "It is. I don't know why it came now. I wanted to get rid of it as quickly as possible. You saw how annoying it is." her brows cocked at him. But Jungkook remained silent, his silence irked Jewel which prompted her to say further, "Kwang's rut would take place in the next two to three days. He will be in pain just like me and I need to take care of it." He still didn't say a word. "What is it now?" She walked to him, climbed the bed and sat beside him. Jungkook only examined her behaviour, "Come on, why are you looking at me like that? Everything is fine. Don't worry too much about mom's death." the girl caressed his head and laid on her shoulder. "See, if you are going act like this just by helping me and knowing mom's death, how am I supposed to even tell you my plan? I knew you would act like this and that's why I am not giving the plan. When the right time comes I will tell you my plan until then I need your usual self to do the things." 

"Mom never blamed you guys, so you can stop lamenting and self criticizing." She rubbed his arms. "Let's sleep for a little more time." She chimed, they laid down, she wrapped her arms around him from behind. Jungkook stared at the window, Jewel like she always was snooped in Jungkook's thought through link but his mind seemed empty too. She planted a kiss on his shoulder, "Everything will be alright." she whispered. 

It didn't take long for them to fall asleep in each other's embrace.

"He has locked himself with Y/n in his room since yesterday. We tried to link him since yesterday but he would only link for blood. Suho's wolf had tried to envision Y/n's presence but it didn't work." He spoke to his brother. "The blood bond has made a territory around his room, it is impossible for anyone to even stand near that door. Yesterday noon, when Changkyun's mate decided to check on Y/n, the poor girl barely got her breath cut off. Also it's been a day as of today and Y/n is not awake either." Jin patiently listened.

"Let me check. Call Suho." Jin ordered his brother. Yoongi linked Youngjae to bring the boy immediately. It didn't take much long for the boys to be back. Jin saw Suho and asked him to follow him upstairs. The boys were slightly confused as to why Suho was called by Jin. The duo stood at the first room of the floor, others stood behind them.