•|• Part 16 •|•

"Well we should join the others before something happens," Akaashi said while starting to walk. Without any warning Kuroo grabbed Akaashi's hand and walked next to him. Akaashi just kept walking a little behind Bokuto.

     The sound of cars driving by in the city and only a few people walking around. The four had just finished their date.
     "So did you guys enjoy the date!" Bokuto asked with stars in his eyes.
     "Yeah it was pretty fun," Kuroo replied putting his arm around Bokuto's neck.
     "Its was a nice date thank you," Akkashi said walking next to the two best friends with Kenma on his other side, staying silent but with a small smile on his face.
     "What about you Kenma, did you like it, I mean you were surrounded by games," Kuroo laughed looking over to Kenma.
     "Yeah," Kenma replied with a small smile on his face.
     "That's good, we can do it again sometime soon," Bokuto gave the three a big smile.
       The four continued to walk back to the arcade to get their cars and head home.

     Kuroo's keys jingled as he unlocked his apartment door, opening is wide for Kenma to walk in.
     "After you," Kuroo smiled giving Kenam a gesture to go in first. Kenma nodded and walked in sitting on his couch.

     "Want something to drink?" Kuroo offered closing his door and walking into his kitchen and opening his fridge.
     "Hmmm water would be fine," Kenma replied, grabbing Kuroo's remote turning on his TV. "What should we watch?" Kenma asked going to a streaming app.
     "Whatever you feel like," Kuroo said sitting down next to Kenma and setting down a water for Kenma, a soda for himself, and then a bowl of popcorn.
     "Aright here how about "A Whisker Away"," Kenma said picking on the movie that was said.
     "Sounds good," Kuroo got comfortable and put his arm around Kenmas shoulder.

     The two watched their movie, Kenma had fallen asleep so Kuroo got up, making sure not to wake the sleeping Kenma, grabbed a blanket and sat back down wrapping them both in the blanket making them warm. Kuroos phone had buzzed but Kuroo just ignored it and soon after, Kuroo had fallen asleep cuddling close to Kenma.

Akaashi

:Akaashi
Hey we should
hang out
but just the
Two of us