•|• Part 20 •|•

Akaashi rested his head on Kuroos shoulder as they both looked out at the sun setting and the dark and stars start to fall on the sky.

:-: Time skip :-:

It had been a week since Kuroos and Akaashis date.
Akaashi and Bokuto we're walking around a shop that had different kinds of plates, cups, silverware, napkins, and table cloths.
"Is there anything I could help you two find?" A young woman with blond hair with a hint of orange in it, had walked up to the two.
"Oh we are just looking right now," Akaashi responded to the woman.
"Well if there is anything you need just come find me," the woman smiled and started to turn.
"Actually, would you be able to help us we don't really know what we want," Bokuto had asked the lady as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"Oh yes! What color are you two looking for?" The woman asked.
"We were thinking a blue, black, and white theme for our wedding," Akaashi said looking over at Bokuto making sure they both agreed.
"Yup," Bokuto gave Akaashi a reassuring smile then looked back at the lady.
"Well if you'll follow me I'll show you some of the tables set up but you can also mix and match some of the things that catch your eyes," the woman smiled and turned to show the two some other table displays. "Oh by the way I'm Lisa," the woman had said as she had slowed to a stop in front of a table display that had all the colors Akaashi had mentioned.
The plates were white with a black and blue floral pattern on the rim but it was small and not so big were it was popping right in your face. There was a table cloth that was black and at the rim of the cloth had dots of white fading up. The napkins were a dark blue like the rest of the set. The silverware was two forks, a spoon, and a knife. Just pretty normal silverware. For the cups there was a fancy wineglass and a square cup for other drinks. Bokutos and Akaashis eye wandered to the center piece, it had three circle vases, one was smaller than the others, one that was taller than the others, and one that was in the middle. They each were filled with water and had a candle floating at the top, there was also a vine of a blue flower that was going from the bottom and was being held down by some clear blue crystals. Around those were some white and blue flowers sitting around the bottom.
"Wow. I really like this one. It's very pretty," Akaashi had said as he kept looking at the table display. Bokuto looked at Akaashi with a smile.
"Yeah I like this one as well," Bokuto turned back to Lisa as he agreed with Akaashi.
"Looks like we'll go with this one," Akaashi told Lisa.
"Alright! This is one of my favorite sets. You two picked a great one. Let me just write your names down and some more things. Would you two like to go to a more comfortable place and talk?" Lisa ask and received nods from both males.

Bokuto and Akaashi walked out of the store after talking with Lisa.
"Well we got one thing down. We should probably find a place for the wedding before other things," Akaashi said looking at a checklist on his phone.
"Yeah we should. But where would you want to have our wedding?" Bokuto asked as he looked around at other shops until one caught his eyes. "How about we get lunch and talk more about it," Bokuto said as he grabbed Akaashis hand and started to walk to a soda shop called "Fizzle, Pop, Soda Shop,". Akaashi laughed at how childish Bokuto was as he walked over to the soda shop.

The two males finished ordering there food and drinks and started to talk.
"So what kind of place are you thinking," Bokuto asked drinking his soda from a straw as he looked at Akaashi.
"I don't really know honestly," Akaashi looked out the window as he thought more about it.
"We could look online for some place that might be opened," Bokuto threw a thought in.
"Well we need a date first," Akaashi chuckled looking back at Bokuto, who had just realized they never planned a date and time.
"Yeah you're right about that," Bokuto laughed as he continued to drink his soda.