MY NOT SO EX...

They have left each other years ago.. But the desires in their bodies for each other is still alive.. They were finding different flesh for to calm their desires but it seems their bodies are addictive to each other...

Their bodies were not helping them in calming their desires.. For him he cant find that peace which he felt in between her legs... They were hell attracted to each other cant survive one day without being together and here they survived hell 2 years..

She lie naked becuase she loves him..
He loves her because she was naked she thought she and left him their own desires became the reason of their seperation...

He loves her becuase she was pure, but she loves him becuase he used to give his cock in her pussy he thought and let her go..

______________

"You are mine shehnaaz" he said pulling her head from the back, his breaths falling on her lips were making her wet..

"I m not, I was going to get fucked by him but you, you fucking destroyed everything" she said while eyes turn red in anger..

"Say it one more time and I will break all the walls of ur that sexy pussy" he said rubbing his hand over her pussy vigorously..

"Ahhh Siddharth" her voice echoed in the whole room as he was Rubbing her clit with so much urgency..
_________________

It's when they suddenly met after years. The Stewart hotel become the reason of their reunion. Such a sweetheart hotel right.. But the way they met is kinda irritating to him. It make him realise that he is in love with a girl whose body is attractive to him.

He saw her kissing someone else, not making out but kissing burn his body in anger. She just saw him and she know he will kill that guy. Will he leave her for letting someone else kissing her..

The story of their ex, will their desires make them one, or they just kept on exploring each other's body..
_________________

Just a glimpse of my new or you can say ex story "MY NOT SO EX". Again welcoming you to the journey of my new super wild story.. The main leads are the Sidharth Raichand and Shehnaaz Oberoi..

Important Note !

IF you are 18 + then plz don't jump and reporters plz don't report please meri jaans mt krna it takes me hrs to write a part dont do the same if u have any problem bash me. Fine I m ready to take but please dont report my story it seems I lost the important part of my life..

Now please support me and follow this account and please let the other readers know about this❤️❤️