Chapter 1🖤

A car drove in a mansion. Bodyguards literally ran to open the door. They lower their head when a man dressed in a blue tuxedo came out of the car "Be quick from next time" the man warned the bodyguard, even after wearing his goggles he is looking hell dangerous. Moving inside his Mansion with hands in pocket like a king he just Sat on his king size sofa..

"Sir water" The maid dressed in a black short dress with a apron wrapped around it cane with a glass of water kept on the tray. Drinking in one go "Where is Ma'am" he asked while she gulped her saliva as she knew what is coming..

"In ur room" she replied and he started walking towards his room. He was in his important meeting working when his phone rang, he usually ignore calls but thus is from his home. "Speak up fast" he said in a rude voice once he pick it up.. "Sir Ma'am is packing her clothes not even litesning us" the maid answer making him angry..

"Meeting his over" he declared and everyone went outside quietly, of course nobody is interested in facing death. The meeting room is empty except siddharth and "It seems ur sexy is leaving u hnn" Rahul, his partner said with a dirty smirkv"Mind ur language u know it will not take a minute tu cut your tounge " Siddharth said with red eyes can't listen anyone talking shit about her girlfriend..

" bro it's real she Can't Get Enough from one cock, I already told you like share with but you " he said and going to say for further Sidharth pulled him with his collar " Stop if you are in love with your life and business" he said and pushed him with the force.

reaching their room yes their he found hub packing her clothes in a suitcase wearing a short frock reaching till her mid thighs..

"where the f*** you think you are going Shehnaaz" Sidharth shouted making her flinch. The cloth from her hand drop on the floor when he moved closer pulling her with waist "I am asking something answer why the hell you are packing your clothes" he said while she just wriggle in his hold "don't try sweetheart you know you can't and you even don't want so like a good girl answer me" he said pressing her butts as he know her weak point

"Amm Sidharth I think we should break up" Shehnaaz said closing her eyes expecting for any response but none came so opening her eyes she looked at him and "what's the pretty reason behind this" he asked rubbing her both soft butts harshly "firstly remove your h. Han. hands" she said in shivering  voice making him smirk "why ? are you getting honey" he asked while she huffed

"Tbh yess I don't want to be removed them she said but he ignored her reason you again asked while she gulped" nowadays you don't f*** me it seems I am not attracting you" she said making him a little shock, her answer is not expected how can she leaving him because of this f****** reason "I fucked u yesterday night only and now come on tell me the obvious reason" he asked while she look at him and crossed her fingers at her back. "I think u are with me for my body" she said in a low voice but loud enough to hear him.

"Then you should seriously leave" he said making her shock " W. Whatt" She asked while he came closer to her face "Sidharth Raichand can be anything but not a womaniser, once u said I don't give up time so we started leaving together not because I want to fuck you for day and night" he said just above her lips..

"Kiss me" she said loosing herself. Feeling his warm breaths and not getting a kiss is not her "Whyy you want to leave naa" he said when she pulled him closer "Kiss me and u will see me leaving" Shehnaaz said while uncontrollably he pulled her towards him..

Gripping her thighs he took her both lips in his for an intense hot kiss. He started suckling her upper one while

he started sucking her apart one and she was sucking his lower his hands are continuously rubbing her thighs he pushed his tongue inside her mouth testing a sweet saliva getting started kissing each other pushing her to the wall he kiss her dam hard..

"don't please I will loose me again"  she said as his hands were going inside her panty "I hate u i wish I will get over this addiction soon" he said and kissed her chin then move to her neck, started sucking her there "you can't" she said with a laugh and look other side giving him space "you should go" he said and she just look at him..

"bye meri jaan you didn't stopped me" she moves to him and tiptoeing kissed his lips "Sach bta why are you leaving me, thinking to get someone better" he asked while pulling her closer..

"this can be the second reason but I know you are the best with the best I will miss this" she said "but I can get better than you, you know" he said as can't tolerate a words "I know but maybe Meri Yad Har Bar aayegi" she said and left and he didn't stop her because wants to prove that he was not with her for her "body".. yes there are separated now.
__________________

"Ahhh" Sidharth winned when Rahul hit a file on his head "bro where were you" he asked while Sidharth shakes his head "is this the way of calling" Sidharth set with red eyes "thinking about her hai na" Rahul said while Sidharth just threw his head at the back of his movable chair "Yrrr she think that I was with her for her body but the bitterest truth is she was with me because I used to satisfy her" Sidharth said..

It's been years but she is like a drug for him "I already told u let's sh.." he going to say but stopped seeing his red eyes filled with extreme anger "Rahul I think it's because of desires, get me a girl and try to find more attractive than her, I want to throw her out of my system" he said making Rahul shocked.

In these years he never had sex, he never used to cheat shehnaaz but now she and he is not together. "Bro even u know u can't get attracted to anyone rather than her" he said while Sidharth smiled "I know but it may be a hunger of flesh get me one I want to remove the hunger of her" he said while Rahul nodded..

"So where to send ur ma." Rahul going to continue when "No, dare u send her to my mansion I will come to an hotel" he said not wanting to get any girl in his house that place has memories of them he still haven't entered the room in which they used to explore each other..

"Fine wait for a hot chick" he winked when Sidharth called him as was going "Ask her to kept the door open I will not knock" Sidharth said when Rahul assured him..

"I hope she banana after this u will never cross my mind, I don't know where are u tbh I want u back no girl can attract Sidharth Raichand except u" He thought while sitting and again he got involved in her memories

!!!

Ending the first chapter here. Next one will be their meet.. It's damn boring to write same chapter again but if u will comment I will post next new chapters soon...