Chapter 2🖤

"Shehnaaz" Alia Shehnaaz's friend call her. She was sitting on the window feeling the fresh air in the beautiful city of New York.. "Shehnaaz ur tea" She said giving her a cup of tea. It's her habit she loves to drink tea at evening..

The main reason to drink tea in evening is also related to Sidharth. They used to drink it together with one cup only, she missed him more than anything in these years. Even she is missing his naughtiness the way he used to drink tea from the lip mark on the cup, the way they used to peck each other after every sip..

All the memories were killing her "Why don't u love me Siddharth" she was thinking all this in her mind when "Stop thinking about him shehnaaz it's been years now plz fuck him off ur mind" Alya said as shehnaaz was only looking at the tea stirring it.. "Alya please don't curse him u asked me to leave him I did not what yrr" Shehnaaz said while Alya huffed.

"For God sake shehnaaz u left him because he was using you" Alya said keeping her cup aside. She is the one who ask her to leave him, Shehnaaz used to tell him how they enjoyed every phase of relationship and they were spending much time when started leaving together..

Shehnaaz has no one in this city on whom she can believe. She came her to become independent, she always have an urge to earn on her own even after belonging from a rich family. "Alya I know but his face when I told him this fucking reason is still fresh in my mind, he was broken at that time Alya" Shehnaaz said sitting on the bed remembering her love miserable condition..

"Litsen to me u have survived for fucking years without him, at least try u have a boyfriend spend some time with him, I m damn sure u will forget Siddharth, he is ur ex forget him" "Alya said asking her to spend time  with her  new namesake boyfriend in the same way she used to with sidharth..

"No one can be Sidharth Raichand Alya Girls to get him and he was mine but what I did, I left him saying I will get someone better" She said and a sarcastic chuckle left from her mouth. Getting someone better than Sidharth Raichand is equal to to the joke only..

"Acha tell me did he stopped u from going" Alya asked while shehnaaz head hung down, he seriously didn't stopped her. Alya smiled her expression clearly showed that he didn't stopped her..

"See I knew it and why would he, the truth are many girls in this world. He only kept u in his Mansion so that he can fuck u day and night" Alya said while shehnaaz look at her first line of her is acceptable but second is nothing but a wrong allegation..

"I agree with u he didnt stopped actually he didn't but the reason we were leaving together was me, I want to spend more time with him" Shehnaaz said while Alya shake her head. Shehnaaz is acting like a fool one side she left him and now taking his side only..

"Did he used to spend time in exploring u leave that, then why the hell he didn't introduced u with his family" Alya said while shehnaaz make a confused frown face..

"I don't think he have any, we used to live alone in that Mansion" Shehnaaz said while Alya look at her with a disbelief reaction "Girl he is Siddharth, Can't have one mansion only" Alya said and this irked shehnaaz. Why will he hide his family of have any.

"But why will he hide his family from me and I didn't  saw him talking to anyone" Shehnaaz said while alyssum chuckled "so what you are expecting should he go to his family and say aloud that he is in living relationship with Shehnaaz Oberoi" Alya said while she winned..

"Ahaaaan" she cried in funny voice while "It is not tough to find you at least not for him and that too when u are in the same city" She said and shehnaaz look at her. It is truth he didn't find her but why is she is not important for Him ??

Whereas Sidharth never tried to find her because he thought that she might have changed the city as she wants to leave him and secondly most important he don't want her to imagine him as a womaniser when he is not..

"Where are you going" Shehnaaz said as alya was leaving the room "you don't believe me and it hurts" she said with a sad face making Shehnaaz smile hugging  her tightly "you are the only one on whom I can believe don't ever say that" she said making both of the smile..

"I don't want you to lose yourself in him shehnaaz" Alya said while she nodded "I will forget him" she said even she is aware of the fact that she can't but if he don't want her then she too can live without him..

"So now for me give a try to rishabh pleasee" she said while shehnaaz biting her lips nodded making Alya smile.. "I loveeeee you babyyyy" Alya said cheerfully while shehnaaz smiled at her happiness..

After sometime Alia came in a room with a straightener "OMG somebody is looking hell sexy" looking at Shehnaaz who was dressed in a solid silver one piece dress whose neck is loose.

"Sidharth Ko Pata Chala that I am going for someone else and that too in this dress he will kill me with that guy" Shehnaaz thought applying lipstick on her already  pink lips..

"Shehnaaz aaj to Rishabh will be gone" Alya said while Shehnaaz  nervously nodded "where I have to meet him" Shehnaaz asked when alya  cut the call as she was talking with Rishabh "Stewart hotel" she said while Shehnaaz nodded..

On the other hand Siddharth was standing in front of a mirror using perfume making his smell more intoxicating  "girls die for you Mr Richand but the girl on whom you used to die left you isn't  life a joke" he said with a chuckle..

He was dressed in a black looking a handsome with gelled hair his beard is looking hell sexy on him a epitome of hotness he is for any girl..

His phone rang taking it out from his pocket "Yes Rahul where I have to come" Sidharth asked going towards his car, his Bodyguard open the door setting in he rolled  his sleevees "Stewart hotel room number 102" Rahul replied and he nodded "you have asked her to kept the door open naa" Siddharth said assuring as he don't like knocking, strange but his aura is different..

Here Rahul smilingly "I know Sidharth and yes the door is open you will really enjoy" Rahul said while Siddharth uninterestingly cut the call.. "Agar now u don't leave my mind naa to will surely gonna search you out from anywhere Shehnaaz" Siddharth think resting his head at his seat..
________________

"Should I start" Rishabh said as they were only sitting from last minutes "Y. Yaaaa" she said shivering. "Let's start with a kiss" Shehnaaz asked while he smiled..

"Room number" Sidharth asked removing his goggles "its 102.." she said checking when he left before saying anything.

"oh my God I should be here at your place" the other is the receptionist said with a smile "waise room number diya" she again asked while the girl nodded "yes it's 102" she said while the receptionist asked to check one more time" you have check it now he is Richand and will throw you  with us agar koi mistake Hui" she said

"Ha Ha wait lemme check one more time" she said opening  the register "Mannnn its 201 we are gone" the girl said with the horrible expressions their first letter "S" is the same that's why she got confused..

Here Rishabh moved closer to her cupping her face which is showing nervousness "Close the door at least" she said to which he give a whatever reaction "Nobody will come darling" he said and shenaaz lay on the bed hovering her he going to kiss her when the door got open..

Siddharth entered making them stand from Their position. Shehnaaz was hell shocked plus scared seeing him here while his eyes were spitting fire only..

"How dare u kiss her with ur shitty mouth" he roared moving to them while shehnaaz was shocked "No siddy we were not kissing" she said when "Are but who is he and why the hell it bothered u" Rishabh said while Siddharth move his eyes to him which was on her..

"Wait let me tell u whom I am to her" saying he move to her with fisted hand while shehnaaz was totally scared..

!!!

Completed Shehnaaz pov also. I hope u like the update next one will depend on ur comments come on if I can write again. Then why can't I comment once more ??