bsides, i heal fast

Natasha stepped back into the conference room, hiding the smile on her face as she tucked her phone away. Director Fury stood. "Thank you for joining us, Agent Romanoff. Mr Rogers will fill you in."

And with that, he left the way she'd come. "So? What's the verdict on the Spider-Boy?"

"Spider-Man," Steve corrected. "Fury wants us to find him, learn his identity, and identify his tech. If he doesn't cooperate, we have permission to take him into custody.

"What do we know about him so far, Stark?" Natasha crossed her arms, turning to the self-proclaimed genius.

"Judging by his patrol schedule, he probably works as a teacher, or a teacher's aid. Likely the latter; judging by his voice, he'd be somewhere in the early twenties, at most." Stark pulls up a hologram, expertly moving his fingers to enlarge a map of sightings. "He is most often seen around Queens. He helps out anywhere between large-scale bank robberies, and old ladies crossing the road."

He snickered, pulling up a street cam of a lady giving the young man a churro after he'd helped carry her groceries to her apartment.

"We can get FRIDAY to notify us when he goes out for patrol. Clint, you can position yourself on a nearby rooftop with Sam and redwing. Tony, Nat and I can talk to him upfront." He glanced at the other avengers. "That should already be enough to handle the guy. Bruce, we'll need you on standby in case we hurt him. Rest of you, you're off the hook."

Before anyone can so much as ask, Stark had set FRIDAY up to monitor street cams and social media. "And... that's that." He sighed, standing and heading out.

As the room was further vacated, the assassin pulled out her phone.

Gnat
You gonna tell me how you got stabbed?

Peter
dont u have a meeting to be in

Gnat
Just got let out. Don't change the subject.

Peter
o
tried 2 stop a mugging
got stabbed

Gnat
Noble.
Why, pray tell, couldn't you go to the hospital?

Peter
aunt works there
dont wanna worry her

Gnat
What would worry her is finding out you've got an infected stab wound in your stomach

Peter
nah
bandaged it up well
bsides, i heal fast

Gnat
Don't forget to change your bandages

Peter
ya
gonna sleep now
got school tmrw

Gnat
Wait
You can't go to school tomorrow
Give yourself a week or two
Pete?
булочка с корицей

Natasha sighed, pulling her hand up and rubbing the bridge of her nose. When she opened her eyes, she failed to hide the shock when she found Clint standing across the table, staring at her suspiciously.

She shot him a cold glare, watching as he jumped and hurried out the room.

Now, she had a spider to catch.