Flabbah-gasted

I would just like to clarify before we start the chapter: Natasha does not know that Spiderman is Peter. She recognises the voice, yes, but is not sure from where. What she has figured out, however, is that Spiderman is young. A teenager, presumably.

"We have a few questions for you, Spiderman."

The boy squinted curiously under the goggles, then promptly realised they couldn't see his expression. "And they are?"

"Ah, why you're doing this, what sort of technology you're using, so on and so forth." Tony waved his hands. "Get some tea and crackers while we're at the tower. Sound good?"

"So... I answer your questions, I leave in peace?" Spiderman's voice wavered. He figured there'd be a catch. Parker luck wouldn't have it any other way.

"Yup! A little chat with Fury, maybe," Tony stepped out of the suit, face bearing a look of triumph. "We file away your identity, and we leave you alone."

And... there's the deal breaker. Spiderman stared at them for a moment before giving a jolly "nOPE!"

As he turned to leave his spidey-senses went haywire. He sidestepped, staring at the tranq arrow now embedded in the ground where he stood.

Without a thought, he screeched. "What the frick frack tickity tic tac snik snack, bro?!" He turned to the flabbergasted assassin on a nearby rooftop, standing with the Falcon. "You almost hit me, Mr Hawkeye Sir!"

The heroes stared at him blankly, minds working to process information. They were cut off, however, by giggles.

Steve and Tony turned their heads, staring at the assassin to their left. Natasha... laughing? I I'm That was more surprising than anything else.

"That- t-that was the point, ребенок паук-"

"... oh."

Then Spiderman swung away, the Avengers far to shocked to stop him.