Spida boi

Peter pulled on the hoodie, then the ski mask and the goggles. His suit was rather rudimentary, but it got the job done. That's what matters, no?

He tossed his bag into the air, and, in a show of expert marksmanship, shot a web that sent it to the wall. Secure. Hopefully no one would try to steal it.

Spiderman sat atop a nondescript building, swinging his legs and staring at his ratty shoes. He may have appeared bored, or unfocused, but he was attune with his senses. Listening for a scream, a cry, a plea for help. So when he heard the faint thrusters behind him, he adjusted his posture ever so slightly. Poised, ready to run.

"Spider-Boy."

In a show of defiance, Spiderman didn't turn his head.

"Spiderling?" The man repeated, now seeming confused.

"It's Spiderman, Mr Stark sir."

The three avengers stared at the vigilante's back. He still sat forward, staring down and tapping his gloved fingers against his knees.

"So I've got a fan?"

"You're not that hard to recognise. Besides," Spiderman stood, turning and directing a polite nod to his fellow spider. He would rather be in Ms Romanoff's good books. "The sound of the thrusters was a dead giveaway."

Natasha was... curious. Perturbed. The vigilante's voice was somewhat familiar, someone she'd passed on the street or sat near in a cafe. Not that she frequented cafes.

Anyway, that wouldn't matter unless she managed to connect the dots. She chose, instead, to focus on his voice. They'd figured he'd be on the young side, but not... how far off was 'Spider-boy'?

Idiots. She wanted to slap each and every one of them. Tony had analysed the kid's voice (or gotten someone else to do it, as was likely), and came up with a twenty year-old? He hardly sounded pubescent.

"ребенок паук," She said, opting to test her theory. "Finished school for the day?"

Natasha figured this would be subtle enough.

The goggled head turned to her. "Yeah."

A faint voice crack. He didn't seem surprised. Rogers and Stark didn't bat an eye.

Well, she could only assume Tony was unfazed. Sounds like they were comfortable with the 'teacher's aid' theory.

Not a great chapter ending. Still feeling yucky, so whatever. This is what ya get

Byyeee