02. shut the front door

Moon walked inside the testing chamber, everyone turning around stunned to see her there

Moon walked inside the testing chamber, everyone turning around stunned to see her there. Now she was off her usual outfit, being much cleaner and casual.

"I thought it over, how it could happen. I doubted you would actual do it. But you fucking did" she bitterly chuckled and shook her head slightly.

"Ana. You're here" Clint smiled at the ghost of his daughter, but she raised an eyebrow.

"You know that's not my name anymore" crossing her arms around her chest, she raised an eyebrow "I want in".

Tommy stood up and slowly walked closer to her "You do?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah, I was there when it happened" she shrugged, referring to the snap "I always finish what I started".

"Good" Steve spoke, catching everyone's attention "Because we're going to need all the help we can get".

She nodded once before scrunching her nose up in disgust "Who has been drinking?"

Thor perked up at the question and stood up "Did you say drinking?" With a quick look to him she shook her head slowly.

"Has no one been taking care of this man for five years?"

*

Moon handed the god of thunder a glass of water while he looked down in embarrassment "I know it's hard, but there are better ways of managing it".

He scoffed and looked at her "Says the one who's been murdering people this whole time" she shrugged and nodded once.

"True. I guess I'm not better at coping, but we only have a chance at this. I know you want to help, I can't read it in your mind, and I know how much you regret what happened. But the only way of fixing it doesn't involve drinking. If you really want to help, first you have to help yourself" he smiled softly at her and hugged her, which caught her completely off guard.

"Thank you, Lady Moon. I'll try to stay away from beer as much as possible"

"From any alcoholic drink"

He sighed and nodded slowly "Alright".

She was still unsure about his state, feeling bad for the man who seemed to be at the edge of death, he probably was by the look on his face.

Later, they met in a room with some hologram displays, showcasing each of the six Infinity Stones, sitting around a table. Tony, Steve and Bruce were pacing at the front, clearly leading the planning of the mission.