-unpublished-

hey guys!!

you may have noticed, my story has been unpublished. i am really busy with school and overall life. i started writing this book the end of my freshman year all the way through summer. i have not finished, and i have not given up. this isn't me giving up.

i am however, taking a break. as you all have probably observed, i'm not in the best mental state. and i don't think i can continue on this book with my mental health like this, and i've chosen to focus on school this year.

if i keep this going, i know that i would fail school completely. i am a people pleaser. always have been. always will be. and i know i wouldn't stop trying to make you guys happy with updates even if my grades went to shit.

i think this is the best decision, this was very hard, just because i didn't want to admit to myself that this book could utterly ruin me if i kept it going. i don't wanna ruin myself anymore, i wanna be happy, i wanna succeed, and soon enough i will finish this book.

but i think the best choice would be to unpublish, and finish writing it before posting again.

remember that i love you. i'll always love all of you. thank you for giving me this amazing opportunity. i wouldn't be here today if it weren't for you.

love u to infinity. it. is. not. gone. forever.

All my love, lana <3