Ch.4

They sitting on the couch and far away from each other while their parents are scolding them about what they do in the office.

"Mew, are you kid to act like that." Mews father scolded his son. "I'm sorry, My friend my son was very annoying." He added.

"I'm the one who says sorry to you, I know my son is really a troublemaker boy." Gulf fathers said with an embarrassment of what Gulf did.

"Yes, he did to me!" Mew stood up and pointing Gulf.

"Shut up!" Mew's father approached him and put the hands of his mouth to shut up.

"Dad I want to end this! This is a joke!" Gulf complained, now Gulf is having a war with his father.

"Gulf this is for you---

"For me? Or for you! why do I have to sacrifice my life and there's no such true about Shaman! They are fake!" Gulf yells at his father but his father was like him, a contender.

"No! You have to no matter what." His father keeps the conversation calmly but Gulf is angry.

"Do you think it's normal! No, this is a joke, and for God's sake! We're both men!" Gulf throws the pillow at Mew, Mew was about to fight Gulf but Mew's father stops him.

"We're not done." His dad raises his voice with Gulf but he did not care.

"My frie-friend, what's wr-wrong?" Mew's father shuttering, Gulf turned around and saw his father collapse he run to his father who lay on the floor and unconscious.

"Dad!" Gulf lifts his father and they rushed to go to the hospital.

Gulf was worried for his father, he is crying and nervous, he was thinking a lot about his father's condition and it's scared him if his father's condition was in danger.

"Dad, wake up!" Gulf tries to wake his daddy from lying in the hospital bed but he doesn't wake up until the doctor comes in and stares at Gulf And the doctor seemed to want to tell him something.

"What's wrong with my dad? "Gulf asked, his eyes still wet with tears.

The doctor took a deep breath and seemed not satisfied with the news to gulf he held gulf's arm to calm him down.

"Your daddy has a heart attack so he needs to not stress about everything. I hope you understand." Then left in front of him the doctor, gulf was left speechless he didn't know what to do he was hesitant about his dad wanted him to marry Mew.

"Gulf"His mother called him and then hugged him tightly, gulf felt his mother's concern.

"Gulf, I hope you understand your dad loves you so he does all this, and even though I'm not approved of this situation I'd rather just follow your daddy's wishes." Gulf's mom explained that's why Gulf has already made his decision and even if he doesn't want to get married, he will do it on behalf of his father.

When Gulf entered the room, he saw his father lying on the bed and it seemed that the situation was not good. Gulf burst into tears and hugged his father.

"Dad, I'm sorry because I always give you trouble and problems in the company and now I believe what you're saying because it's happening. "gulf continued to cry as he felt his mother hold him by the shoulder.

"I think he needs to say goodbye. "His mother whispered, so Gulf's cries got louder and he hugged his father tightly, who was lying on the bed and in critical condition.

"No, I'll do what you want, promise I'll marry him. Just don't leave us. "Gulf cried to his father, his condition was serious.

Gulf's father slowly looked up and even though it was hard to speak he tried to speak for Gulf.

"I love you so much and even though I know you are angry ---

"Dad, I'm not angry anymore, I'm sorry for what I said. "

"Thank you for understanding son."And even though it was hard to stand up to hug him, his father was able to.

----

Gulf frowned as he sat on the chair. He and Mew had a simple wedding and only family and friends attended their wedding.

They also found out that Gulf's dad was just pretending to be sick and even though he was angry to face Mew, he believed what he said about his father's pretending.

"Oh? You're frowning, aren't you married, you should be happy. " Lay patted him who became his best man at the wedding.

"If only I could have run before. "Gulf said sarcastically, Lay laughed at what Gulf said.

"What are you? RuRunawayride? "Lay asked with a laugh, unable to stop himself from laughing.

"Bride my feet! o away, you're ruining my day! "Gulf pushed him away, Lay just stuck out his tongue to tease him.

The wedding had begun and the two of them were standing in front of the altar, both of them frowning.

"I do. "Mew said angrily.

"I do.", Gulf said frowning.

When they put the ring on each other, everyone applauded, they waited for the kiss, but they just stared at each other, so gulf stepped on mew's foot and Mew shouted the two got into a commotion and their parents stopped them.