Ch.8

Long rang the doorbell several times and Gulf immediately left the house to see that Long was having difficulty carrying Mew.

"Is he drunk? "Gulf asked.

"He was so drunk he wasn't like that before. "Gulf helped Mew lie down on the bed

Gulf had planned for Long to stay but long didn't agree and he left immediately, gulf arranged for Mew to lie on the bed.

"If you don't how to drink, don't do it!"Gulf kicked Mew's leg.

"Oh! Ugly! "Mew stood up and hugged gulf onto the bed.

"Mew is the stench of your breath! "Gulf struggled to stand up but Mew held on tightly to Gulf's hand.

"My breath stinks you just want to kiss me "

"Eh! Mew I don't like you and anything else you do ---

Gulf couldn't continue what he was going to say when Mew kissed him, he just couldn't react to what Mew did to him and was just stunned.

"You kissed me again! Monkey! "Gulf shouted and he repeatedly kicked Mew on the leg.

He wiped his lips and he ran straight to the sofa, Gulf's heartbeat quickening,

"I'm nervous, why? I'm not in love with him, No way! "Gulf continued to talk to himself until morning.

---

Mew came out of the room, his hair still messy because he was woken up, he noticed Gulf was sound asleep on the sofa, so he couldn't help but laugh he immediately slapped himself because he noticed he was smiling at Gulf for no reason.

He took the blanket and wrapped it around Gulf. He smiled again as he stared at Gulf, he couldn't stop himself from looking at Gulf's lips, his heartbeat was also speeding up.

"Mew? "Gulf woke up.

"You haven't slept? "He asked

"I fell asleep and last night, why did you get drunk? "

"I just don't want to know that I'm in--

Mew didn't continue what he was going to say because he immediately stood up and walked away leaving Gulf with astonishment in his mind.

While they were in the park, they were both staring at the children playing. Mew just thought that when he had a family, his children were just as happy.

"Have you ever dreamed of having a family? "Mew asked.

"I just don't know, because my whole life I've been just having fun with myself, have you? "

"Also, there are no plans to get married. "When Mew lied.

Gulf felt a pain in his heart because he also seemed to want to get married and he just let his heart fall on Mew.

"Do you think that if we weren't forced to get married, you would like me? "Their conversation became serious. Mew looked at him and wondered what he would say.

"Maybe, but that won't happen because we don't like each other. "Gulf just smiled and agreed with what Mew said.

"You're right, we're not going to like each other. "Gulf continued to hold back tears, he didn't want to look like a fool.