Ch.6

Mew's parents visited the house so Gulf cooked something for them to eat while the two were busy in the kitchen figuring out how to do the cooking.

"You must know how to cook, Ugly! "Gulf slapped Mew's back and Mew took it and kicked Gulf in the leg.

"Shut up there, Monkey! And just help me. "Mew said while busy cooking.

Mew's parents smiled at them watching the two of them fighting in the kitchen they couldn't help but laugh because it was fun to see them getting close to each other. 

After serving the food, they immediately tasted Mew's cooking even though Gulf just nodded at Mew's cooking.

"My son is really good at cooking, so he won’t let you down. ”His mother said with a smile.

"It's not mom, it's a little special because I have something important to tell you. "Mew said and looked at Gulf and Gulf noticed it.

"Oh, Why do you have a wound on your face and you Mew why do you have one too? "She pointed to the faces of the two," Are you fighting? "She asked again.

Mew was about to speak when Gulf covered Mew's mouth and Mew choked on what he was eating.

"We're not fighting "Gulf said while smiling.

After he let go, Mew coughed loudly because Gulf suddenly closed his mouth, Gulf would really kill him.

"You really kill? ”Mew asked annoyed while coughing.

"Not at all. "Gulf said and he secretly pointed the pork in front of mew and then he whispered." If you just tell me about one day, I will definitely continue. "Gulf threatened mew Mew just calmed down and proceeded to eat.

After they ate, Mew's family left, and Gulf complained to him because his back was hurting.

"Hey, monkey I'm going to sleep in the bed and you're here on the sofa. "Gulf said and walked to the bedroom.

"Ugly! It hurts on my back here"Mew pointed to the sofa.

"So I was in bed first! I've been there for a few days! "Gulf insisted but Mew still wouldn't agree with him.

"No, you'd better be here and I'll leave early tomorrow. "As Mew walked away Gulf pulled him away.

"Let's play paper rock and scissors and if I win you will sleep here on the sofa and if I lose here I will sleep. "Mew just smirked at him and accepted gulf's challenge. 

"I’ll win, ugly! ”Mew said arrogantly.

"Really, let's just see, I'm good at it. "Gulf said boldly and they started playing.

Paper is Gulf and rock is Mew, There is one point that Gulf next is Sciccors is Gulf and rock is Mew, Mew also has one point, only the last one will know who will win them.

They stared at each other without hurting their gaze, they were thinking about what they could do as if time had stopped for them and the event was almost terrifying.

"Loser!" Gulf whispered.

"Ugly" Mew annoyed Gulf.

When they both went down their fight Gulf was rock and Mew was sciccors, it was as if Gulf had won when he knew he was the winner.

"How is that, I'll sleep now, Monkey!"Gulf said while laughing, mew smiled fake and lay down on the sofa, Gulf jumped for joy because he won.

A few hours ago Mew knocked on the door and even though Gulf didn’t want to stand up he had no choice because of the noise of Mew knocking on the door.