Chapter 8

I've been at Rogers for a couple days. Brians called me and told me he had an emergency and he would be back next week so until he came back I would be staying with Roger. I actually didn't mind. Roger is like the cool uncle same with Deaky. Freddie on the other hand is the wild party uncle the one that can't be tamed.

  Tonight was a special night though. Roger was going to his girlfriends house for the weekend.  He told me that I have the whole house to myself. As soon as I told Jason he said that we should through a huge party. I wasn't sure about it but then agreed. Jason invited anyone and everyone to the party. We hung up fliers and personal invitations.

  As soon as school let out Jason and I met up then got on the bus. A good 20 minutes later we got to Rogers house. We dashed off the bus and inside. We immediately got to work. We put breakables in a closet and locked then up. We locked down stairs so people could only be in the first 3 floors of the house not including the attic.

  We cleaned the house and the went to the backyard. We cleaned up outside then started cleaning the pool.

  "Oh Kelly" Freddie said walking to the backyard.

  I had called Freddie and told him about the party. He said he wouldn't tell the guys about it and he would bring some stuff that are essential to having a party.

  "Freddie did you bring the stuff" I asked setting the pool filter down.

  " yes I did it's in my car would you mind giving me a hand" He asked.

  " of course I'll be back Jason" I said

  I followed Freddie outside and to his car. His blue and white Mercedes Benz sat out front. As we approached the car I didn't realize how much he had brought. He had  in the back of the car a assortment of beers.

  " wow Fred that's a lot of beer" I said.

  " oh dear that's not even the half of it" He said then opening the trunk.

  He had even more beer and bags of stuff in the back.

  " what's in the bags" I asked him

  he picked up one of the bags.

  "Hun did you really think it would be a party without some good drugs" He said then handing me the bag.

  "Freddie do you think that's a good idea" I said looking at the substances.

  " well it wouldn't be a party" He told me.

  We brought in everything and put the beers in the fridge. I had noticed Freddie got some food also. Freddie started looking around in the cabinets  and pulled out a couple of the shiny trays.

  " what are those for" I asked him.

  " the drugs of course" He said then opened one if the bags and started putting them on them.

   I rolled my eyes smiling. The door bell rung and I looked at Freddie.

  "oh that must be the keg truck" Fred said setting the packets of what looked like cocain.

  I gave him a look and continued to put the chips in the bowls.

  " in here fellas" Freddie yelled.

  Three guys walked in wheeling kegs of beers in the kitchen. Three more walked in making a total of 6 kegs of beers. Freddie payed then then the left.

  "oh my god Freddie how much did you think I need" I said amazed of all the stuff he had gotten

  "Go big or go home sweetie" He said patting my back.

  After awhile we had cleaned and out out everything. Freddie helped us decorate the outside and inside. We had to take several trips to the store getting tiki torches, lights, etc. Freddie helped me pick out my outfit which ended up being a bathing suit with a sheer white cover up. I had put sandals on to top it off.

  " Alright you guys remember take it easy on the stuff I brought it's mainly for the guests, have fun, be careful, and remember I want here nor did I bring you that stuff " He said

  "Alright Freddie" Jason said

  "We promise" I said

   Freddie said goodbye and we made sure everything was in order. A half in hour later people started showing up. another half n hour  later the house was packed. Trays of cocain, heroin, marijana, and pills passed around through the house. Music blarred through the house shaking the walls. People ate food, drank, and swam outside in the pool.

  There was so much people that they filled the first two floors and started filling the third floor. I had drank about 3 beers, smoked some, and taken these white pills.  I saw Jason and called him over.he was definitely not drank nor on something.

  "yeah kelly" He asked.

  " get everyone *hiccup*  outside to the backyard" I said.

  He nodded and got everyone outside. I ran up to my room almost falling but composed my self. I sobered up alittle and stripped of my cover up. I wore a purple bandeau style bathing suit top and purple bottoms. I put my hair in a pony tail and then went to the third floor. I made my way to the roof. I looked down and people stood around talking, drinking, etc.

  I knew my crazy plan wasn't really safe nor was it the best idea but I needed to in a way. I knew I was gonna need to get there attention but some one did for me.

  " everyone look" Someone yelled pointing to me.

  everyone stopped and looked up. everything stopped music and talking.

  " thanks everyone who has came tonight it means a lot now I'm sure you don't want to here my rambling" I yelled until someone cut me off.

  " jump" the person yelled causing everyone to agree.

  "Dont" Jason yelled.

  He was right I shouldn't I started walking away to trick him then yelled.

  " I'm the lizard Queen I can do anything " I yelled running then jumping.

  In that moment I felt free and wild. I could do anything I wanted. The water enveloped me and felt amazing. I swam to the top and everyone cheered then jumped in. The music was cut back on and Led Zeppelin II album blarred playing Whole Lotta love.  I got out of the pool and people told me how awesome that was. I thanked them and grabbed a towel off the table. I tossed the towel on a chair and the songs changed to 'What is and what should never be' played. Jason approached me.

  " I can not believe you did that" Jason said handing me a shot

  "yeah well you have to live your life to the fullest" I said then throwing back the shot

  After the shot the whole not went in and of a blur. The last thing g I remember is funneling beer and jumping up yelling after funneling 5 cans of beer. The most anyone had done that night.

Did I care? No. Was last night one of the wildest nights I've experienced?  Hell yeah it was! Was tommarro gonna be hell? oh yes it was!