Chapter 21

(This chapter is gonna mostly be in Kellys mom point of view. remember not completely historically accurate but oh well. Enjoy )

February 9th,1964
I had just recently turned 17 and just recently ran away from home. My parents hated the music I listened to and I wasn't gonna have it. My music means the world to me so I packed me stuff leaving two night's ago now ending up in new york. New York has always seemed like my place to live. People like me on every corner.

Tonight was gonna be a great night I was going to see The Beatles at the ed Sullivan show. I was sharing an apartment with a girl I had met yesterday.To pay her back for being so kind I bought Her and I both tickets. We had quickly got all dressed up and then left. I was bouncing off the walls with excitement.

Once the show started all I could do was stare at them in Awe. They were all beautiful and perfect. Every other girl in the room cried and screamed. I sat and tried to hear the music. The music was what I lived for and I can't even hear the music.

As the show quickly ended we left. We walked down the sidewalk but I wasn't giving up that easy.

" Pattie come on were gonna meet the beatles " I said making a pun and then pulling her down the back alley.

" Your crazy" she laughed at me

We looked around the corner to see a limo. We heard the back door open and English accents ascend into the air.

"That was bloody amazing" said one

" yeah and Ringo seemed to get all the girls" someone joked

"Oh shut your bloody trap" I'm guessing to be ringo

"Follow my lead" I whispered

We walked out dingo the open making the guys stop. They froze like deer in headlights.

" We don't want to hurt you or take a lock of hair we just want an autograph " I said

They let out a breath of relief and nodded. We walked forward and I was on the verge of exploding.

" Do you have a pen or something" John asked me

I nodded pulling one out of my pocket book then handing it to him. He pulled a mini notepad out of his breast pocket. He was getting ready to write it down when we heard shrill screams.

They looked at each other in horror then started getting in the limo. John looked at me and Pattie.

" Get in quick" he said letting us in then him

George had hus arms around Pattie obviously scared and I held onto John. The driver took off leaving the mob of girls in the dust.

" So what are your names" paul asked

"Pattie and" I cut her off coming up with a fake name

"Lady" I said

They all gave me a look

"Lady" John questioned

" Yeah my names Lady, Lady Martin" I said smiling

The rest of the night went smoothly and it turns out that John and I had quite a bit it common, Ringo and I got along really well, and paul kept flirting with me which I didn't mind George was really nice but Him and Pattie disappeared somewhere. I wasn't really sure where they went but I had an idea.

The guys didn't want me to leave so I stayed the night with them and so did Pattie. As I walked into the kitchen the next morning Paul was in there eating breakfast.

" Morning paul" I said smiling sitting beside him

" Goodmorning Love" He said smiling

I blushed alittle and looked down.I felt a hand creep under my chin and lifted my chin up. I looked into Pauls puppy eyes and he looked onto my ocean eyes.

" Your beautiful don't hide it" He said then leaned in kissing me

One of my greatest days of my life. The Beatles soon left and I haven't heard much from Paul but I know it wasn't gonna happen. John however called me every night making sure I was okay since Pattie left with George. I told him I was fine but I really wasn't. I missed them all. I was gonna go but I felt that that I couldn't. New York was my New Home. My new life as Lady Miller.

Lady Miller
Pauls home number-xxx-xxx-xxxx
John's home number-xxx-xxx-xxxx

Kelly:
I set the book down and thought for a moment. It was some how alot to take in but I feel with everything I'm gonna read I'm not gonna figure out how my mother was really. Jim wasn't gonna say to much as it seemed that it was a touchy subject for him I guess now I'm gonna have to try to ask her friends.

Her real friends,The band's, the groupies,the people she loved the most.