Chapter 4

Safe to say, Mineta had transferred from hero course to general in less than a week. Tsubasa's staring had unnerved him so much to a point where he actually thought that the creature would take a bite out of his head at any moment of class. The girls of the class all breathed out a collective sigh from the relief that they wouldn't have to worry about the pervert anymore.

Which left the class to continue their studying for the written exam. Bakugo and Midoriya were actually growing closer since Tsubasa had come under UA's protection. They were basically the pseudo parents of Tsubasa, at least like two big brothers to them.

Momo had sworn that she had actually seen Midoriya have a separate thermos on him at all times just for Tsubasa. Kirishima even had to admit that his bro was softening around the hard edges, but not by much. Bakugo would still threaten anyone who thought that Tsubasa was just a villain spy.

Iida was getting used to the creature since he was the one who actually listened to his requests the most out of the rest of his peers. And he could always respect the great etiquette that Tsubasa showed in class, he didn't cause any sort of trouble.

Todoroki was already warming up the creature since the last time he encountered them in the lunchroom. The seal of the deal was the fact that Tsubasa didn't seem to care for Endeavor at all. It might have been just because of his attitude when they tried to get Izuku back or Tsubasa could have tracked his injury back to his sperm donor. The second reason was more reasonable because of the many healing quirks he has. Maybe one of them can track down the origin of the injury or something like that.

Either way, he was secretly loving it.

Both Iida and Todoroki were the first two out of the rest of the class to warm up to Tsubasa. Mostly because of the harmlessness that they had seen with the creature that night when it was protecting Izuku.

Now, how long will it take for the rest of the class to warm up to them?

*

It was close to the final exams. And everyone was studying their heart out. Kaminari and Mina along with a few others went with Momo to have her help them study. Kirishima asked Bakugo to help him study which led them into an even bigger study group. Izuku was helping out Uraraka, Tsuyu and Iida. Shoto tagged along with Izuku as well, showing up to their study meeting a bit late since his father held him back to talk with him. They were having the meeting in one of UA's private rooms that Nedzu had to house Tsubasa under UA's security.

Imagine his surprise when he opened the door to see Kirishima with Bakugo in the corner and his own friends close by with Tsubasa sitting in the middle of the two groups.

"Oh, hey," Uraraka whispered over to Shoto loudly enough for him to hear it.

"I didn't know Tsubasa would join us today. But I shouldn't be surprised," Shoto commented, waving his hand to Tsubasa before sitting down next to Iida.

"Kero. Tsubasa likes to be near both Midoriya and Bakugo. So he doesn't want to really be without them. At least that's what I think," Tsuyu replied, sticking her tongue out in thought as she read the science practice packet in front of her.

Iida nodded while he began to chop his hand in the air, "Indeed. Tsubasa places his trust in the two and it would be disgraceful to separate them. So he will join us today for studying."

"Come on, shitty hair! Listen up, you have to put the number OVER the other. Not UNDER it!" Bakugo corrected, knocking his fics against Kirishima's hair.

"Oh! And then you subtract this and go to the next step, right?" Kirishima asked while he wrote furiously with his pencil.

Tsubasa tilted his head to lean over to see the paper before looking at his own notebook in front of him. Tsuyu watched as he picked up the notebook and held it straight in front of his face to see it closer. They chirped at the pages before

"Cute. That's what my little brother does when he works on his homework sometimes," Tsuyu commented.

Tsubasa made a sound similar to a coo that made Kirishima smile despite the hard work in front of him. Uraraka just watched out of the corner of her eye while she was going over English with Iida to see Izuku sneak Tsubasa some apple slices.

It took her a bit to get used to the Nomu creature that graced their classroom with their presence. But the more Izuku cared for him, the more Uraraka saw them as less of a threat. And she had to admit it was pretty fun to watch others reactions to Izuku treating Tsubasa like his own little brother.

Kirishima thought that Tsubasa was weird at first, but then he saw how manly Bakugo was for stepping up with Midoriya to take care of them. And he finally noticed how manly Tsubasa could be when he was protecting Balugo and Midoriya from anybody that seemed hostile... It had been a while since he heard anything from Monoma.

Shoto looked up to see Tsubasa looking at him. Tsubasa threw something at the split haired boy, so Shoto caught it on instinct. He looked down to see strawberry slices inside a plastic bag. He glanced up to see Tsubasa give him. A thumbs up before going back to staring at his own notebook.

Iida leaned over, "He threw orange slices at me when I came in early. I believe this is just him providing us healthy snacks during our study which is admirable of him. I didn't even know he knew I like oranges."

"Hmm," Shoto hummed, taking a bite of the cold strawberry slices. "Or he is just sneakily throwing snacks that he doesn't like at us when Midoriya isn't looking."

"Or that. That could be an option as well," Iida replied, adjusting his glasses.

*

They were fighting the teachers...

Not robots. They were fighting the teachers for their practical exam...

Tsubasa stared straight at the Symbol of Peace once it was announced that he would fight against Bakugo and Midoriya.