Not Yet

After the culture festival, everything felt like it started to calm down. Eri was safe. The Shie Hassaikai was taken down. The quirk erasing bullets were destroyed. And they all had a fun time at the festival. And with the recent developments of the league of villains disappearing along with Kurogiri being captured, everything felt more calm.

Izuku should have known that something would have gone wrong eventually. What he didn't expect was stumbling upon his classmates watching a hero fight on the news.

"It's Endeavor!"

And the fight was between the new number one hero against a rather strange looking nomu. It looked weird compared to the others they have faced against. There was no trace of unblinking eyes or an exposed brain in any way.

The nomu was, in short, very different from the ones they have faced before. And from the blood on Endeavor's suit, it looked like it was stronger too.

Everyone was so consumed they didn't hear Tsubasa sneak in through the open doors. But they heard them when Tsubasa screeched and jumped at the television.

Shoto walked into the middle of the chaos with Aizawa following behind him. Izuku almost didn't notice from his place at Tsubasa's side, trying to get him to stop messing with the crushed television. Class 1-A watched in confusion as Tsubasa stomped hard against what used to be their form of entertainment.

"Aw, come on!" Kaminari complained. "Tsubasa, if you wanted a TV, all you had to do was ask!"

Sero turned his head, "Momo, can Izuku make another one?"

"Let me see if the materials are listed inside my book. I can have it done before dinner ends," Momo answered, taking a long look at the destruction before them to see any recognizable parts in the mess.

*

"I think something is wrong."

Aizawa raised an eyebrow as Tsubasa paced in a circle behind Izuku, "Apart from the fact he destroyed school property?"

"Yeah, he reacted pretty badly to what was on the screen," Izuku replied. "It's like he was afraid and tried to attack what was being shown."

"Then what was he tying to attack?" Aizawa questioned. "He didn't act that way towards Endeavor at first encounter."

"It must have been the nomu that Endeavor was fighting."

Aizawa sighed, "Well, we won't know for sure unless Tsubasa can actually give us an answer."

"Tsubasa?" Izuku asked. Tsubasa answered with a screech before flying up into the air and exiting their little cabin, they both followed the winged nomu outside right before Tsubasa was floating directly above them.

"... I don't get paid enough to keep up with this," Aizawa said as Tsubasa clenched a claw around both of them before taking off into the sky.

Tsubasa' flight led both of them towards an abandoned building that looked like it was some kind of small hospital which Izuku remarked as looking familiar.

"This is close to my house. Ooh, can I say hi to my mom before we go back to school?" Izuku asked with stars in his eyes even as Tsubasa was furiously tearing down the blocked off roof door that led directly to the building underneath them.

Ignoring the amount of rules and laws they were breaking, Aizawa decided to send a quick notice directly to Nedzu as Tsubasa led both him and his student down below.

Sooner than later, this impromptu trip went down a weird side as Izuku kept saying things like how he remembered this specific location along with Tsubasa clawing at certain doors.

And then Tsubasa took off in the middle of the strange tour and came back with a yelling Bakugo in his claws to add on to their trip.

Somehow in some absurd way. Izuku was able to communicate with Tsubasa with the help of Bakugo's badgering to find out smaller details from the abandoned doctor's building.

From both of their memories, a Doctor was giving a quirk diagnosis to children many years ago with Izuku throwing out the details of him having a mustache.

"How do you remember that?" Bakugo asked.

Izuku replied with an empty smile, "His face haunts my nightmares, Kacchan."

And from Midoriya Inko's old doctor papers, the doctor went by the name of Tsubasa.

It took a lot of picking through the smaller details with the bigger evidence to finally find a doctor that matched that description. A doctor who apparently had a young nephew with wings that disappeared when they turned ten.

All the evidence pointed right to a hospital far away from the city. So with everything gathered into one place, the takedown plan commenced within the next three days. Sir Nighteye was the head of the investigation along with Detective Tsukauchi helping with his police teams. Eraserhead worked with several other minor heroes during the night to secure a direct plan. Miruko, Fatgum, Midnight, Present Mic and several other heroes were called to the front lines along with third year students who were qualified to take on this kind of operation.

With such a big team of heroes, the doctor and the oblivious staff were no match against them. And even as the doctor called out numerous nomu, it was obvious he was desperate to hang on.

And as the heroes fought back the hordes of nomu, Eraserhead wrapped the Doctor in durable material that wouldn't unravel so easily.

"You can't do this. The league won't fall without a fight," The doctor tried to argue back as the underground hero walked away to rejoin the others. His arguments were drawn out by the sound of flapping wings behind him followed by a strong thud.

Doctor Tsubasa turned around to see his beloved pet nomu, which always teleported him whenever he demanded, lying dead at the feet of one of his earliest creations.

And Doctor Tsubasa couldn't even scream as the winged nomu finally descended upon him, claiming their revenge for what had happened to them all those years ago.

*

With the doctor out of the way along with the undercover army of nomus, the team found the league members in the forest along with a sleeping monstrous man.

The fight was shorter than the previous one since they had no other way to escape besides running since both of their exit strategies were gone. And they were all subjected to watch Shigaraki lose his mind as members were captured one by one around him.

All that was left was to deal with the sleeping beast who Tsubasa was curiously poking their head at. But the answer was given when the giant had woken up and their eyes immediately set on Midoriya Izuku out of all people.

With that, the league member's distraught faces fell even further when the self proclaimed 'Gigantomachia' had chosen one of the hero students even though they had apparently been fighting him for weeks to gain his loyalty.

"How are you doing this?!" Bakugo screamed at Midoriya who was in Gigantomachia's hold.

Izuku shouted back, "I have no idea what is going on!"

"HOW?!" Bakugo yelled back, gesturing between Gigantomachia and Tsubasa.

Aizawa sighed, "Is this what Endeavor meant when he said the power of friendship caused this to happen?"

It didn't matter how much the giant man gushed over Izuku as the League of Villains were talent to prison, he wasn't going to give him a place on campus.