Accusations and Restrictions

Partings are always hard to deal with. Aren't they? Especially if we get attached to what or who might leave us. Sadly, they are inevitable, and all we can do once the companionship is over is cherish all the memories, beautiful or otherwise, that were created along the way.

Now you must be wondering why I am talking about such a melancholy topic, right? Well, as always, there is a good reason for that.

Now, let's move on to where Zhan, I mean JZhan, had walked in on Yibo in the middle of his moaning session...I mean physical therapy session, and accused the innocent but injured roommate cum co-actor of being interested in broad-shouldered muscular men.

The man addressed to as 'broad-shouldered' shakes his head. "Zhan laoshi, it seems that I have caused some kind of misunderstanding here."

"Hyung," Yibo calls Dr. Kim, who helps him sit up and covers his naked shoulders.

"Yibo, let me speak, please." He requests; Nodding, Zhan supports it, "Yes, Bo di, I would love to hear what you were doing in broad-"

"I am Yibo's brother-in-law." The 'taken' hot doctor blurts out. "I am his sister's husband. I am one hundred percent into women...scratch that, I am only into my wife, who I believe is my soul mate. So, Zhan laoshi, you accusing me of cheating on her is something I can not and will not tolerate, even if my dumb brother-in-law is in love with you. Alright?" He fixes Zhan with a stern gaze and instructs a very flustered-looking Zhan, "Now, go take a bath till I get rid of the stiffness in his shoulder."

There is nothing to do except following the doctor's advice. So, that's what Zhan does. Well, he almost does it before he hears Yibo ask, "Zhan ge, do you remember his name?"

Zhan shakes his head and leaves Yibo to get treated.

Kim's brows knit, "What's wrong with him?" He enquires, but seeing as it had made Yibo uncomfortable, he doesn't press. Instead, he continues the treatment and nods approvingly once the younger man does the arm exercises successfully. Smiling, he gives Yibo the happy news.

No, Yibo is not pregnant. For one, neither of the Zhans have moved past second base with him, and secondly, this is not a mpreg fic 🙄.

"The injury is not as bad as I had suspected. You will have to take it easy for a couple of days. No strenuous activity, understand?" The doctor's voice jumps to a higher octave, "and take pain killers as and when required. Other than that, you can do whatever you want. Of course, the bands on your shoulders will have to stay for a bit longer."

After that, the doctor leaves Yibo with his thoughts. And like all of us, Yibo once again struggles with self-doubt. 'Why does Zhan ge still not trust me? Did I not confess to him!? How can I make him understand? How can I make him believe me?'

A gentle tap on his shoulder brings the young man out of his musings. He glances up, "Zhan ge?" He hesitates. He tries to read the man's eyes, hoping to figure out who was the person standing in front of him but fails.

"Bo di, I want to apologize for doubting you. But what was I supposed to do? I mean, the sounds you were making..." he trails off.

'It's still JZhan.' Yibo concludes, 'Why hasn't he turned back?' He wonders when the latter reaches for his shirt wanting to slide it off his shoulders.
"Zhan ge!" Yibo grabs the latter's hand, panicking. "What are you doing?"

"You never told me how you got hurt. I don't even know the extent of your injury. I hate that your brother-in-law knows more about you than I do." The older man complains, slipping the shirt off the younger man's shoulder.