'Method Acting' In the Restroom 😉

Every love story begins or has troops like misunderstanding, revenge, hate, ego, arrogance etc. Where one or both parties take time to finally realize or figure out what they feel for the other...... But this is not a love story... It's a bromance....it may or may not have a heavy dose of unresolved sexual tension... Because as I mentioned previously, The boys are Straight af.

Now that I have reminded you all how the boys are straight and their wants and desires are straight as well, let's continue from where Wang Yibo very unceremoniously trips on the place mat.

When Xiao Zhan sees YiBo tripping he immediately moves forward with his arms stretched out to stop the young boy from falling.

But that is absolutely not what YiBo thinks...at least at first.
At first, all he sees is his Bae... Sorry Bias coming in for a hug.
Yibo being a whoped boy in love.... Sorry, YiBo being a fan boy, does what any boyfriend... I mean fanboy would do.
YiBo stretches his arms out as well.
Then Yibo realizes that his Zhan ge was actually trying to break his fall and had put himself in danger of getting his head and lower back hurt. Yibo instinctively tries to protect his Zhan ge by cupping the back of Zhan ge's head with one hand and putting his other hand on the older man's lower back.

"Ahh!" Xiao Zhan winces as his back hits the restroom wall. He closes his eyes as a reflex.

He feels something warm, soft and moist on the nape of his neck.

Now the position they had found themselves in had been rather intimate... But since it's a bromance let's just go with calling the way they were holding each other as awkward.

'Soft...smooth...warm.' Yibo thinks feeling his lips on Xiao Zhan's neck.
He doesn't move for a few seconds.

'The fuck am I thinking. I must stop touching his soft smooth neck with my lips... Fuck...he will truly hate me now!' Yibo's brain supplies... but his body doesn't want to cooperate with his brain.

Xiao Zhan doesn't move either.

He wants to move...truly he does, but he is in shock. His brain definitely doesn't think about a certain scene with The Light Bearer's lips on Wei Ying's neck... Nope!

Now... Xiao Zhan being the straight man that he absolutely is... should have pushed Yibo away and reprimanded him for his clumsy behavior, or he should have found this Awkward embrace disgusting. But that is not exactly what Xiao Zhan does or feels.

'He proteced me. His hands must have hurt...it's always so warm with him like this... His lips feel soft..Why isn't he moving? ...maybe I should give him a minute... Maybe he is disoriented.' Xiao Zhan thinks before pulling the younger man closer... subconsciously.

Yibo gasps.

Xiao Zhan doesn't realize the reason for 'the gasp'.

YiBo slowly removes his mouth from Xiao Zhan's neck and looks into Zhan ge's eyes.

Let me remind you before you get carried away that all this is totally not Homoerotic!

Xiao Zhan's fingers brush against Lan Zhan's upper lips...

*that is not a typing error.*
You see, Xiao Zhan had already fallen in love with Lan Zhan... I mean Lan Zhan's character... And to say that he had been unknowingly obsessing over WangXian would be putting it mildly. And behest unknown to Xiao Zhan, he had been associating a certain Mr. Wang's face to the character of His Lan Zhan. So when his Lan Zhan had finally held him and looked at him with eyes full of affection and concern, Zhan's very Hetro heart had probably skipped a beat. And he had probably forgotten that the man in his arms had been Yibo and not Lan Zhan.....Now, that maybe one of two explanations... For the other explanation you guys have to wait for some more mediocre updates.